NHL Lockout

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > NHL Lockout

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2012, 01:47 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1227 Times on 600 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default NHL Lockout

Some of you have to have noticed that the NHL is not playing. The players are locked out due to a collective barganing contract.

As a die hard hockey fan who grew up in Philly and has been a Flyer fan since the early 70s, and a Tampa Bay Lightning fan since the early 90s as I am now a Floridian, I am missing the game! In fact, my M&P Shield is as likely concealed today with a Flyer tee shirt as it is with a Lightning tee shirt.

Since some of the NHL players and executives have to be shooters, maybe not as many as the NBA, but.............. Lets give em some love and maybe they will go back on the ice.

Maybe we need a collective "conceal your carry gun with a NHL team tee shirt day."

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-24-2012, 02:09 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 321 Times on 206 Posts
Likes Given: 338

Daoust, those Penguin / Flyer playoffs last year were the best thing on TV. I do hope they start up soon.