Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Is the NFL anti gun?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2013, 02:13 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 762 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 786

Default Is the NFL anti gun?

Daniel Defense has a fantastic commercial, they want to air during the Super Bowl,
Awesome commercial.

Seriuosly, they run many commercials, showing alcohol (Bud Lite) and of course Cars, which kill and hurt more people than guns,

buuuuutttt, oh no, they will not allow a gun commercial.

That sucks.

Im seriously considering BOYCOTTING the super bowl this year.

Jim

People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-03-2013, 02:17 PM   #2
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Commercial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQLQxnOZmvc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I don't need No stinking signature.

People Like This 
Old 12-03-2013, 02:27 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Thanks MM,

I was so mad , I forgot to link it.

Jim

Old 12-03-2013, 02:29 PM   #4

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

The NFL is like Hollywood. It is made up of poorly educated actors making millions of dollars. The Liberal media prays on these people. They actually believe that their lives mean something to the American public.
The "Budwiser" fans who supports this is just as disconnected. The NFL is supporting gun control. The people who buy their junk and attend their shows are paying for their gun control involvement.

Old 12-03-2013, 02:34 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1142 Times on 783 Posts
Likes Given: 1149

You don`t me to get started on professional ball, all of em are a bunch of over paid babies & I don`t patronize none of em !.................

When all else fails.

nitestalker Likes This 
Old 12-03-2013, 02:46 PM   #6

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 4

This whole thing has been weighing heavy on my mind for almost a week now. I find it absolutely repulsive that the NFL would ban this beautiful commercial and then let every alcohol manufacture advertise with all the scantily clad girls they can get. What about the halftime shows where people like Fegie and Nikki Manaji can hump the stage, male dancers, microphones, and even touch themselves seductively but none of the nfl brass has anything to say about that.

I'm working on a letter to the Nfl to express my voice. It will be done politely, respectively, and with class but I am letting them know that they have lost a life long fan! I am encouraging ALL of my fellow gun enthusiast to do the same, simply write a nice letter or email to whoever we can at the nfl who knows maybe it'll get in front of the right people..

"... I simply cannot stand by and watch a right guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States come under attack from those who either can't understand it, don't like the sound of it, or find themselves too philosophically squeamish to see why it remains the first among equals: Because it is the right we turn to when all else fails. That's why the Second Amendment is America's first freedom. ..."
Charlton Heston
Speech to National Press club
September, 1997
People Like This 
Old 12-03-2013, 02:53 PM   #7

Liked 573 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 722

kem1139,

You may get many backers/followers if there is a way to send as email. Might you have a link for the NFL management or Advertising and Sales Promotion?

~ Holsters ~

Never forget these important words:
We the People...
America, take back your country!

Old 12-03-2013, 03:02 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1662 Times on 1154 Posts
Likes Given: 847

Quote:
Originally Posted by phideaux View Post
Daniel Defense has a fantastic commercial, they want to air during the Super Bowl,
Awesome commercial.

Seriuosly, they run many commercials, showing alcohol (Bud Lite) and of course Cars, which kill and hurt more people than guns,

buuuuutttt, oh no, they will not allow a gun commercial.

That sucks.

Im seriously considering BOYCOTTING the super bowl this year.

Jim
It is a family show. Every commercial aired during the SB is seen as endorsed by the NHL and the TV channel. For better or worse the whole thing has become Festivus. The player culture in the league is dismal. It is the worst of all major league sports in violent crime off the field. I would consider taking all guns away from those baboons, with all due respect to the Mannings.

This is only half in jest, do you air gun commercials on the Cartoon Channel at 9am? That's Super Bowl.

Old 12-03-2013, 03:08 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercator View Post
It is a family show. Every commercial aired during the SB is seen as endorsed by the NHL and the TV channel. For better or worse the whole thing has become Festivus. The player culture in the league is dismal. It is the worst of all major league sports in violent crime off the field. I would consider taking all guns away from those baboons, with all due respect to the Mannings.

This is only half in jest, do you air gun commercials on the Cartoon Channel at 9am? That's Super Bowl.
I aint never seen Budweiser advertised on any Cartoon shows, see plenty of that on Family Super bowl though.

IMHO that Daniel Defnse commercial is more family oriented than half necked gals humpin and drinking beer.

Jim
Old 12-03-2013, 03:15 PM   #10

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Rent a movie turn off the NFL games. Refuse to buy from their sponsors. These idiots are catering to rich liberals who never shop at Walmart, buy beer or watch football.