Next President? - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Next President?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 06:44 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

My option we all need to look at two years from now first. A lot water is going to flow under the bridge over the next four years. I think Republicans need to get the act together, quit walking down the middle of the road, be true conservative party. I think Hukabee cost Romney the nomination or maybe just gave nomination to McCain. I like Romney but not sure if he can win. I think Palin is now carrying to much baggage, the news media just abused the hell out of her and her family, and it will get worst. McCain held Palin down every time she tried to do something. Ron Paul is a very conservative person, but not sure that he has any chance. I just hope someone comes out of walls, then picks Romney, Hukabee, Palin, or Ron Paul as VP. One thing for sure the "Anointed One", the "Messiah", the "Rock Star", "Barack Hussein Obama" must be replaced in four years. I voted for McCain but ONLY in protest. I just think we had a very poor choice at best.

Old 04-27-2009, 08:22 AM   #22

Liked 3737 Times on 1825 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

I don't think it matters. The parties are only going to promote the candidates that they want. I would have voted for Palin if it weren't for McCain. I lived in AZ for 11 years and in that time he did squat about illegal immigration or reforms on government spending.

What is of more importance are the Congressional and Senate races in our home states. Almost every one of the incumbents needs to go immediately.

I want to see term limits, curbs on political donations, lobbying reform and cutbacks in the size and scope of government. I want to see a government for the people and not for itself.

It's a dream that I have

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 04-27-2009, 01:33 PM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 54 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post
I don't think it matters. The parties are only going to promote the candidates that they want. I would have voted for Palin if it weren't for McCain. I lived in AZ for 11 years and in that time he did squat about illegal immigration or reforms on government spending.

What is of more importance are the Congressional and Senate races in our home states. Almost every one of the incumbents needs to go immediately.

I want to see term limits, curbs on political donations, lobbying reform and cutbacks in the size and scope of government. I want to see a government for the people and not for itself.

It's a dream that I have

That's a dream alright. The closest we ever came to a "real" President for the people and not the power was Reagan.

Ronald Reagan - A Time for Choosing