Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Next Gen gaming systems are coming! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/next-gen-gaming-systems-coming-92210/)

colmustard 06-12-2013 07:06 PM

Next Gen gaming systems are coming!

Alright you fellow gamers what will it be? E3 is on and a lot of news has been brought to us! So PS4, Xbox One, WiiU or multiple?

I am a Nintendo fan and will always have their system, but I also like to have on of the other ones too. This past gen I had the Xbox 360 and Wii.

But this time around I will be going with the PS4 and WiiU. PS4 just seems to be more focused on the games unlike the new Xbox. The new Xbox seems to have a ton of restrictions and DRM.

So what about you? :D

Yunus 06-12-2013 07:10 PM

If I get one it will be a PS4. The Xbox is to intrusive and the WiiU seems outdated already and the games are more kid focused.

Fathead00 06-12-2013 07:12 PM

Sony products all the way!! The new Xbox is going to have a restriction on it to not let used games be played on it!!! Another bonus is Sony doesn't charge you to play online and I know you pay only once a year for Xbox live. I've always liked Sony products. I had the first Xbox and traded that in on the Wii.

Jagermeister 06-12-2013 07:18 PM

I am a PC guy myself. I would probably buy a PS4 if I was inclined towards game systems.

zaitsev44 06-12-2013 07:22 PM

I've been a PlayStation guy since I was 5. I had the 2 and 3. This last Christmas I got a 360 cause my PS3 is about to die, already had to replace the laser reader. I've been really happy with the 360. I watched Microsofts press conference and the games they showed looks great, but the Xbox One is gonna flop. I didn't see Sonys conference but read the highlights. If anything I'm gonna get the PS4, but the new stuff for Gold members on 360 sound awesome. Free game downloads!

winds-of-change 06-12-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yunus (Post 1274509)
If I get one it will be a PS4. The Xbox is to intrusive and the WiiU seems outdated already and the games are more kid focused.

My daughter has a Wii and my granddaughter and I play Mario World and Mario Kart a LOT!! I hate losing to a 7 year old but I do quite often. :o

texaswoodworker 06-12-2013 07:56 PM

I wouldn't really pick any of them. I'd go PC instead. (since that seems to be what Microsoft and Sony are trying to make anyways. Not sure about the Nintendo. The Wii never really impressed me)

At this point though, I find myself playing less games and watching almost no TV. I just put a ton of old games on Ebay. Gives me more ammo money. :D

rurak 06-12-2013 08:12 PM

Ps4 hands down

colmustard 06-12-2013 08:49 PM

I do enjoy PC games myself. But as far as consoles go, PS4 seems to really smack xbox in the face. I don't like how the xbox has to have internet connection to play, also I don't like how it will not play used games or a friends game. It seems the gaming companies are getting so greedy. Also how the xbox watches you all the time and listens to you all the time is creepy, why would I pay to have someone monitor me? Just a bummer because I really like my 360.

Yunus 06-12-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathead00 (Post 1274511)
Sony products all the way!! The new Xbox is going to have a restriction on it to not let used games be played on it!!! Another bonus is Sony doesn't charge you to play online and I know you pay only once a year for Xbox live. I've always liked Sony products. I had the first Xbox and traded that in on the Wii.

I could be mistaken but I thought the ps4 online network had a monthly fee.