NEWBIE looking for some advice!! - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > NEWBIE looking for some advice!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2009, 03:23 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

You could find a cheaper Dragunov like this IZHMASH TIGR but you have to buy and install the scope

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 02-18-2009, 11:01 PM   #22

Thank you so much, y sobretodo a ti AsmelEduardo tu explicación fue perfecta.

The dragunov is extremely attractive but I've heard lock rifles (de cerrojo) are more precise. Is that true?

Can I shoot >500 yards with a Dragunov?

Remington is also a good option as I read, but a SVD is legendary!!

If someone have any ebook or something to learn and start shooting and doing the weapon manteinance, say it to me!!

You know, here nobody has a weapon; actually, there's less crime and all the stuff, but it also have some bad points...

Yesterday 2 guys were arrested for having 2 revolvers... JAIL !!

Old 02-18-2009, 11:25 PM   #23

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Los rifles de cerrojo se les dice "bolt action" o secillamente "bolt"Some peole says that you can shoot a Dragunov up to 800mts.
I still do preffer the Remington 700... a bolt action rifle is more adequate to long ranges, more acurate... and the cost of a Dragunov it's superior by far...
Why don't try with a economical option like the Savage Arms Mod. 11 Kit in .308Win caliber offered by Arminse (Soldiers es mas costoso) and after you become a proficent shooter, sell it and buy something better... after you find a job ... The Savage can be licensed under type D license, after that sell it and buy the Dragunov or any that you like (I still do prefer a bolt action rifle). If you buy a Dragunov make the effort and buy it IZHMASH brand (better quality).
“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE