Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   New Zombie target & need some ideas from you (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/new-zombie-target-need-some-ideas-you-32850/)

Bigcat_hunter 10-09-2010 10:21 PM

New Zombie target & need some ideas from you

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the first of a new set of targets I have been working on and thought you guys might like to see it. I need some ideas for some new targets. What kind of zombies would you like to shoot? So far I am thinking a zombie clown,... maybe a zombie hippie. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

CGO 10-09-2010 10:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Zombie kitty from hell?
I do like your zombie clown.

Dillinger 10-10-2010 12:18 AM

Okay, Zombie Clown effing rocks!! That is awesome. :D

Do we have Zombie "Food Service" Worker and Zombie " -Mart Store" Worker?

How about Zombie dog? Especially Zombie Rottweiller, I would shoot the hell out of that bastard. :cool:

Of course we need Zombie Liberal, Tree Hugger. Someone with a "Love Thy Mother" pin on their hemp clothing and maybe a Prius in the background that you could shoot for extra points?

My Mrs. says a couple winners would be Zombie Justin Bieber, Zombie Jersey Shore Cast, Zombie Tara Banks with her ridiculious face and especially Zombie Paris Hilton. LOL

JD

Shihan 10-10-2010 01:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
You no like the Rottweiler?

Jpyle 10-10-2010 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigcat_hunter (Post 365711)
Here is the first of a new set of targets I have been working on and thought you guys might like to see it. I need some ideas for some new targets. What kind of zombies would you like to shoot? So far I am thinking a zombie clown,... maybe a zombie hippie. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

How about a zombie politician with a Donkey pin on their lapel...:p Do your targets have a tape strip on the back for attaching squib packets? Have seen some that ooze glow in the dark zombie "blood" used in Zombie Shoots.

Dillinger 10-10-2010 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shihan (Post 365800)
You no like the Rottweiler?

Not so much. We have a personal history that is not so positive.

Mrs. JD & I both had to shoot a Rotty standee at Valhalla when we were doing Exec-Protect drills. Very cathartic. :p

You could make it Zombie Wolf for all I care, but shooting at a smaller target is beneficial to training. No?

Bigcat_hunter 10-10-2010 01:43 AM

I think I would rather shoot at a zombie poodle with a foo foo hair cut.

cpttango30 10-10-2010 02:07 AM

How about zombie pumpkins.

Pumpkins that are carved to look like zombies that come to life and eat your brains.....

Dillinger 10-10-2010 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigcat_hunter (Post 365814)
I think I would rather shoot at a zombie poodle with a foo foo hair cut.

At 12 pounds though? How dangerous is that? It jumps and you Clown Kick it into next week.

A 100# plus Rotty though, that will get your attention. :eek:

Bigcat_hunter 10-10-2010 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 365829)
At 12 pounds though? How dangerous is that? It jumps and you Clown Kick it into next week.

A 100# plus Rotty though, that will get your attention. :eek:

I was thinking the full size poodles, not toy poodles. They are like 50 lbs. But I would poo myself if I saw a zombie rot.