Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   New Video Game: Nasty Leg!!! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/new-video-game-nasty-leg-37496/)

Benning Boy 01-27-2011 04:39 PM

New Video Game: Nasty Leg!!!

Prepare for an interactive experience unlike you have ever participated in!

Bennysoft has teamed with not so elite military forces to create a gaming experience unlike you have ever seen!

You are Private E-2 Michael "Stinky" Bieber, a cherry boy attached to a straight leg Infantry Battalion. You are not Airborne, Air Assault, or Pathfinder.

You are not Special Forces, Ranger, or Scuba.

No, you are the backbone of the military, and our special "immersion battle pack" will provide you with all you need to enjoy a real life military experience!

You get:

1 bag of dog poop and used gym towels! Yes, now you can experience the smell that comes off of you while going through a 30 day field problem with no shower! You'll learn to hate the guy who got to stay in the rear because he twisted an ankle, but he brings out your mail, and you can smell the Irish Spring on him!

1 woodworking rasp! Now you can shave layer upon layer of epidermis off of your feet until they bleed, to simulate that 15 mile roadmarch!

2, yes 2 dead batteries! Pop these bad boys in your controller, watch the screen freeze! I know, you're thinking, "But I can't move or go anywhere, I'm just sitting here!" Right! This is called "Hurry up and wait!"

1 picture of your girlfriend! Yep, she's smoking hot. One week after purchase, you'll recieve....

1 "Dear John" letter! Yep, your Drill didn't lie, Jody's got your girl and gone!

Pre orders are $39.95, and come with an additional Ham and Chicken loaf MRE!!

Dillinger 01-27-2011 05:32 PM

LOL!

Can I preorder now with my mom's credit card and without an authorization??

NGIB 01-27-2011 05:37 PM

Sadly, this will sell big. Benning will become filthy rich and forget all about us peons...:(

danf_fl 01-27-2011 05:59 PM

Does it come with the Looie who went to ROTC and has trouble flying a desk? How about the DI that has been in since before WWII?

IGETEVEN 01-27-2011 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benning Boy (Post 430882)
Pre orders are $39.95, and come with an additional Ham and Chicken loaf MRE!!

That right there was the deal breaker! I'll take two please! :cool:

c3shooter 01-27-2011 07:33 PM

I want to go for the upgrade package. That one includes:

A. Compass that has been lubed with Elmer's Glue

B. A 2 oz bottle of horse urine- used to simulate the taste of water purification tablets

C. A shaker top bottle of red dirt. Apply generously to your food, eyes, armpits and crotch.

D. Random lengths of WD-1 field telephone wire. Tie them between chair legs and furniture at ankle height to give you that genuine "Whoops!" sensation of walking around in well used training areas.

E. Your choice of fearless leaders- select either:
(1) Recent ROTC grad LT, complete with wrong map sheet
(2) Recent escapee from the psych ward E-6
(3) 115 lb marathoner Company Commander

Act today, and we will send you a 60 day supply of chigger bites absolutely FREE- just pay separate shipping and handling.

notdku 01-27-2011 07:51 PM

I find I am to pretty for the things you offer. Do you have a pretty person combat package?

c3shooter 01-27-2011 08:13 PM

Quote:

Do you have a pretty person combat package?
Oh, Civil Affairs, huh? :D