new tv show, american muslim?! - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > new tv show, american muslim?!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2011, 04:37 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire

Do you believe that it is a slap in the face to Muslim Americans, or are there no Muslim Americans?

Which religion(s) would you say were "American" religions, and therefore entitled to TV airing?

Do you think you have nothing to learn about Muslims, or are you already an expert?

Would you also consider a TV shows about Jews to be a slap in the face to
Americans?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck...it must be a duck.. NO i do not have anything to learn from them other than the FACTS that i already know about them. They have terrorized our country and threatened to terrorize our country for years now and are gonna continue to do so,and now they make a show about their "oh so happy lives" and americans converting..if you are so intrigued by muslims then by all means,convert and go live with them.i love my country and love what it stands for..i have never had anything against the jews, they did not deserve what happened to them. What happened to them was also an act of terrorism.

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 11-27-2011, 05:22 PM   #22

Liked 72 Times on 46 Posts

Quote:

You certainly have the right to "feel" any way you want to, and the right to express yourself.

You would have done well in Germany in the 1930s. They hated all Muslims, Jews, etc.,etc., etc. Would you also support a "final solution" for American Muslims, or do you draw a line somewhere in your "hate"?
People like you amaze me. Call me hitler while your at it. I have a feeling you have never served in the U.S. Military. I served in the Marine Corps from 2004-2010 in fallujah, iraq, and iran. I have fought against and tried go help these shiite extremist. They are all scum. If they cant convert you, they kill you. I have lost alot of friends to these "friendly people" These "american muslims" are shiites and hamas. I say f*** them all. They all believe the same religion and that makes them all the same. And for the record, I do not believe in and certain religion.

Signing out, Alpha1victor.

Last edited by Alpha1Victor; 11-28-2011 at 05:11 PM.

Old 11-27-2011, 05:59 PM   #23

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

I have a problem trusting the motives of muslims. After all...their faith is built on "killing the infidel wherever you find him". I clearly remember the morning the towers came down. I at my partner's house having breakfast after a 12-hour night shift...FOX NEWS was on, and we watched the second plane hit the tower live.

Within two minutes our pagers (yes we still had pagers then)...were going off.

Not long after as we were on our way back to work....dozens of so-called-peaceful-muslim students were outside at UofA cheering.

I don't know how some of you felt on 9/11...I know I had to choke down a killing rage. When I saw those students cheering...it took every ounce of self control and discipline I posessed NOT to run my truck right into, over, and through them.

In the end, though, I would have been just as evil as the ones who have killed innocents in the name of their so-called God "Allah"...which is NOT the arab word for god...it is the NAME of a specific idol of the Quraysh Tribe...their Moon God Allah. Mohammed chose "Allah" as the "God" for his new religion because it would be familiar to his own tribe. But...I digress.

So, no, I won't be watching the new TV show. I won't watch the non-arab muslim converts who "swallowed the kool-aid" and adopted islam as their religion.

I am NOT a racist. I am a realist. Do I have my prejudices? Yes...like we ALL do. Those who say that have none are lying to themselves. I try to take people as I find them, and give them all the same fair chance...however...with believers is islam...I have a very hard time since 9-11.

Have I ever used the "N" word? Yes. In my younger days when it wasn't the fuse on a bomb as it is now. I heard it around my house all the time growing up...it was "no big deal" it just was what it was. Do I still use it and think that way? No. Have I ever used it in a profesisonal capacity? NEVER. Do I use it around my daughter, who is 8? ABSOLUTELY NOT, and I don't allow the word used in my home. I don't want her to grow up the way I, and do many other kids in the 70's and early 80's did.

It's a tough and complicated world we find ourselves inhabiting now folks. It's harder when mainstream media starts shoveling stuff like this down our throats. It becomes even harder still when you are force fed the lollipop and cotton candy version of life they want us to see.

Old 11-27-2011, 06:08 PM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Never forget. The WTC was one of many attacks on this Country. It was the worst, but one of many.

There may be some Muslims, who love this Country. However, the tenets of their faith preclude me from ever trusting any of them. I won't apologize for my stance and it's not open for debate. I believe what I do, just like they believe what they do and never the twain shall meet.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 11-27-2011, 06:29 PM   #25
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 512 Times on 314 Posts

Quote:

You certainly have the right to "feel" any way you want to, and the right to express yourself.

You would have done well in Germany in the 1930s. They hated all Muslims, Jews, etc.,etc., etc. Would you also support a "final solution" for American Muslims, or do you draw a line somewhere in your "hate"?
I guess I must be in the same boat but you don't know what it's like to have mortors round hit your base camp in the middle of the night or wake the next morning to home made bombs pointed at you so yes me and alpha1victor can feel the way we do cause I have lost a very good friend so you can sleep in your bed at night and have the rights you do don't you ever forget that

"Don't call me Sir, I work for a living"

"I'm an A**hole"

Last edited by SSGSF; 11-27-2011 at 09:44 PM.

Old 11-27-2011, 07:29 PM   #26

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

I'll weigh in here. For the most part ArizonaLawman's thoughts are my own. After 9/11 we all waited fairly patiently for an outcry of condemnation of the attacks from Muslim Americans, especially from their leaders. Outside of a few, very few, there really wasn't the response we were waiting for. Like many, I have my suspicians because of the Muslim religion. But, how do you handle it? Random interrogations or running them entirely out of the country is not the American way. That would be akin to Naziism. What America represents and our freedoms we hold dear have us in handcuffs (this is true with illegal immigrant problem as well). Our freedoms and the system are being used against us. We are being played. But, to what degree? I for one don't want to lose our Judeo-Christian values...Europe has already. Again...how do you handle it? And, how do you know for certain your facts are accurate when you do handle it?

Old 11-27-2011, 07:58 PM   #27

Liked 1445 Times on 878 Posts
Likes Given: 336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha1Victor View Post
People like you amaze me. Call me hitler while your at it. I have a feeling you have never served in the U.S. Military. I served in the marine corps from 2004-2010 in fallujah, iraq, and iran. I have fought against and tried go help these shiite extremist. They are all scum. If they cant convert you, they kill you. I have lost alot of friends to these "friendly people" These "american muslims" are shiites and hamas. I say f*** them all. They all believe the same religion and that makes them all the same. And for the record, I do not believe in and certain religion.

Signing out, Alpha1victor.
I served in the military probably before you were born, but that has nothing to do with the issue.

I do know that if you feel that ALL of any group is scum, and hate them all, you have a problem.

It really doesn't matter to a few hundred million Muslims whether you believe in their religion or not. It does not make their religion any more or less valid.

You say that you hate all Muslims. I ask again, do you believe in a "final solution" for the Muslim "problem" or not? Would you like to "disappear" all Muslims? If not, how would you suggest that we can live in a world where Muslims outnumber Christians, and where they are the fastest growing religion in the world? Something is going to have to give.

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Last edited by Chainfire; 11-27-2011 at 08:03 PM.

Old 11-27-2011, 07:59 PM   #28

Liked 2057 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post

The nazi's and Hitler never hated moooosllims and were very supportive of them because they hated the Jews. And I can hate anyone for any reason I choose and sense I have had to deal with them over there twice I find them repulisive at the least.

Old 11-27-2011, 08:11 PM   #29

Liked 1445 Times on 878 Posts
Likes Given: 336

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck...it must be a duck.. NO i do not have anything to learn from them other than the FACTS that i already know about them. They have terrorized our country and threatened to terrorize our country for years now and are gonna continue to do so,and now they make a show about their "oh so happy lives" and americans converting..if you are so intrigued by muslims then by all means,convert and go live with them.i love my country and love what it stands for..i have never had anything against the jews, they did not deserve what happened to them. What happened to them was also an act of terrorism.
I have no particular desire to be a Muslim, or to go live with them. I am a 7th generation American, an I love my country. I do not need to be a Muslim to know right from wrong. It seems that a lot of people who claim to be Christians don't follow the teachings of Jesus, or know right from wrong either.

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Old 11-27-2011, 08:35 PM   #30

Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:

I have no particular desire to be a Muslim, or to go live with them. I am a 7th generation American, an I love my country. I do not need to be a Muslim to know right from wrong. It seems that a lot of people who claim to be Christians don't follow the teachings of Jesus, or know right from wrong either.
I agree with that, but as far as the "muslim" religion,it has shown us nothing but violence against americans.whether its us over there trying to regain stability or they come over here and kill thousands of innocent americans through cowardly attacks.they have shown that even living here in america,claiming to be americans and attending "our" colleges,they cheer and celebrate whenever a muslim faction attacks us.i think that the americans that convert to muslim are just as repulsive and ignorant. I have zero respect for muslims,they are cowards and insects that need to be exterminated.they are a plague to society

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Closed Thread