New Tattoo Thread, Show What You Have - Page 16
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > New Tattoo Thread, Show What You Have

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2013, 06:17 PM   #151
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 414 Times on 228 Posts

Put my makers mark on my shoulder. It's my first tattoo.

image-1627382254.jpg
Soon as it was done
image-493339255.jpg
The next day
image-1003261192.jpg
Here it is on a few of my blades.

Old 07-19-2013, 06:33 PM   #152

Liked 195 Times on 122 Posts
Likes Given: 35

The one on the arm is based off of an old record ad with a picture called "His Master's Voice".

The ankle one is a bad night of drinking with friends and a half blind neighbor with a tattoo gun. Not the best choice I've made but I'll live with it. Lol

image-1194355958.jpg   image-1038365348.jpg   image-1156834826.jpg   image-2046543478.jpg  

Old 07-19-2013, 06:38 PM   #153

Liked 1624 Times on 871 Posts
Likes Given: 2638

Jolly Roger. I got it when I made my first Atlantic crossing.

jr-tat.jpg  
Old 07-20-2013, 07:33 AM   #154

Liked 41 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t

This post proves something too....
Hey, (AR10)
I started this thread. I have a full sleeve done in tribal both traditional tattooing and conventional. I spent 5-1/2 years in the 7th group (special forces), and graduated from ITT with a master degree in construction management. I meet with state officials, mayors, etc. SOMETIMES IN SHORT SLEEVES. I have a beautiful wife, house and an ugly dog, Harley dyna custom, 2500 HD with 8" lift, you know what I'm saying, I've got and can get what I want and fly my tats while doing so. My pastor says God doesn't like it but he likes that I use my free will in a way that doesn't lie about myself or hurt others but does glorify my life, religion, and memorializes loved ones.
If you don't like tattoos don't get one. I don't like fake breasts on men so, I'm lacking in that area. But don't post bull**** "wore out" stereotypical discriminatory reasons for your underlying fear of the pain, attention they draw, or significant other not being cool with it because her father would only be vindicated for his belief you won't go anywhere farther than your current stability stature and place in this world. Understand that every father wants the best his daughter can get... My in laws call me to ask how I'm doing and for advise. They tell me "love ya" when they hang up... It's not the tattoo that makes the man (or woman), IT'S THE MAN (or woman), THAT MAKES THE TATTOO Brother. I understand your post though and I enjoy nothing more than someone expressing their opinion freely-and without consequences! Good job my man!!!

Last edited by tjacobson; 07-20-2013 at 07:44 AM.

Old 07-20-2013, 07:56 AM   #155
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22214 Times on 12454 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjacobson View Post
Hey, (AR10)
I started this thread. I have a full sleeve done in tribal both traditional tattooing and conventional. I spent 5-1/2 years in the 7th group (special forces), and graduated from ITT with a master degree in construction management. I meet with state officials, mayors, etc. SOMETIMES IN SHORT SLEEVES. I have a beautiful wife, house and an ugly dog, Harley dyna custom, 2500 HD with 8" lift, you know what I'm saying, I've got and can get what I want and fly my tats while doing so. My pastor says God doesn't like it but he likes that I use my free will in a way that doesn't lie about myself or hurt others but does glorify my life, religion, and memorializes loved ones.
If you don't like tattoos don't get one. I don't like fake breasts on men so, I'm lacking in that area. But don't post bull**** "wore out" stereotypical discriminatory reasons for your underlying fear of the pain, attention they draw, or significant other not being cool with it because her father would only be vindicated for his belief you won't go anywhere farther than your current stability stature and place in this world. Understand that every father wants the best his daughter can get... My in laws call me to ask how I'm doing and for advise. They tell me "love ya" when they hang up... It's not the tattoo that makes the man (or woman), IT'S THE MAN (or woman), THAT MAKES THE TATTOO Brother. I understand your post though and I enjoy nothing more than someone expressing their opinion freely-and without consequences! Good job my man!!!
well said! i see nothing wrong with people displaying their tattoos and maybe society is slowly accepting them more openly now. really my only gripe about people who openly display tattos are poorly done tattoos.

my reasons for not displaying mine are personal and i consider mine private and prefer others not see them. i am not ashamed but rather private about such things. very few people even know i even have tattoos and even fewer even have seen them.

a funny incident about mine was when i had a very mild heart attack and was in the hospital and my supervisor came to see how i was doing and the look on his face when he saw them was priceless! i was shirtless and hooked up to a few heart monitors and wasn't expecting company. a couple of weeks later at work he said he didn't know i had all those tattoos. i looked at him and said what tattoos" he was dumbfounded.

Old 07-20-2013, 09:29 AM   #156

Liked 1138 Times on 729 Posts
Likes Given: 246

Is this thread still kicking, or should I say, is this thread still kicking me? Lol

Last edited by AR10; 07-20-2013 at 10:39 AM.
stratrider Likes This 
Old 07-20-2013, 10:37 AM   #157
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7743 Times on 3959 Posts
Likes Given: 8792

I once knew a guy that had the words "Your Name" Tattooed on his Johnson. That way he could get women to ask him to show it to them. His line was something like this, "Hey babe, whats your name?", They would reply and he would tell them, "Wow, I have your name on my Schlong", of course the next thing they would tell him is to "prove it", which he would! That had to hurt bad...

Old 07-20-2013, 12:59 PM   #158

Liked 2091 Times on 1153 Posts
Likes Given: 1378

Who is going around putting tattoos on penises? That is a job I definitely would not want!

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

People Like This 
Old 07-20-2013, 01:10 PM   #159

Liked 414 Times on 228 Posts

I was at a shop with a cousin in North Carolina And the shop had a $60 ball handling charge for any tattooing for male genitals. It made me laugh.

Old 07-20-2013, 01:22 PM   #160
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8403 Times on 5022 Posts
Likes Given: 10927

I have no tattoos and I used to despise them. I started texting with someone who is loaded with tattoos and they all have meaning to him. He has been a very good friend over the years. I have definitely changed my opinions on tattoos. Some very wonderful people have a lot of tattoos. So, I used to be anti-gun and anti-tattoo.........and then I got educated. Now, if I know someone well enough, I ask to see their tattoos. I find them interesting. Though I, myself, wouldn't get one. I have noticed many people are happy to show their tattoos and are quite proud of them. My friends whole right arm, from shoulder to wrist, depicts his military experience and honours a fallen fellow Marine.

People Like This