New tattoo
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > New tattoo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2013, 05:02 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 117 Times on 77 Posts
Likes Given: 76

Default New tattoo

Im thinkin about getting a new tattoo. I want to get "molon labe" but in greek lettering. Im just not sure where or how. My first thought was to get it right over where my pistol is but a good friend pointed out that it is awfully close to my a$$ for something that says "come and take". My other thought was on my right chest but I already have "Si vis pacem para bellum" on the left side so I dont know how that would look with two different languages on my chest.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-06-2013, 06:11 AM   #2

Liked 460 Times on 267 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbomar4
Im thinkin about getting a new tattoo. I want to get "molon labe" but in greek lettering. Im just not sure where or how. My first thought was to get it right over where my pistol is but a good friend pointed out that it is awfully close to my a$$ for something that says "come and take". My other thought was on my right chest but I already have "Si vis pacem para bellum" on the left side so I dont know how that would look with two different languages on my chest.
I'd probably get it in Latin since then you'd have the same language. And I'd probably put it on the inner of my bicep of my firing hand or on the forearm

Old 02-06-2013, 10:18 AM   #3

Liked 29 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Get it over your rear... tramp stamps are cool
OR
show you are a real man and get it on your forehead or be descreet and get it on your neck.... just don't forget to super size my fries

LOL

Old 02-06-2013, 12:50 PM   #4

Liked 2463 Times on 1599 Posts

Between your shoulder blades, or in smaller letters on the outside shoulder.

How about on your tally wacker?

Feral cat waterboarder