Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > New steve lee album

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2011, 07:10 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 224 Times on 124 Posts
Likes Given: 436

Default New steve lee album

Its called everbody likes guns. I picked it up the other day, not bad. I think I like the first album better but hey, who can say no to another album chick full of songs about guns!

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-01-2012, 02:05 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 325 Times on 180 Posts
Likes Given: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by colmustard View Post
Its called everbody likes guns. I picked it up the other day, not bad. I think I like the first album better but hey, who can say no to another album chick full of songs about guns!
He's a good bloke to boot as well.He also owns and runs a paintball range about an hour from where I live and I'm sure he's hunted Africa as well.
Very approachable and he came to 1 of the forums here in Australia's BigBore shoot weekends where you can shoot anything from a .22 single shot upto a .500 AccRel and a black powder cannon which Steve did open the weekend with by firing th e1st shot of the weekend,regards

The ability to think and speak doesn't necessarily guarantee intelligence

Old 01-01-2012, 02:53 AM   #3
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7655 Times on 4416 Posts
Likes Given: 9867

I love his music and his stance.