Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   new show devils playground (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/new-show-devils-playground-64131/)

WARRIOR78 05-09-2012 01:58 PM

new show devils playground

there is a new biker reality show on discovery based in San Diego. to me anyways looks scripted. I only say this because all throughout the show they claim there not doing anything illegal. so one they find another club house because the cops keep a lookout on their club house. if your not doing anything illegal then why move. but I do understand its bad for their bike business. but what I really wanted to say was there was one point in the show where a prospect, met some guy in an ally and the guy had a brand new rifle in the box. the prospect took it and put it in his trunk. to me that's illegal. I don't know if they already went to a ffl dealer and the producers said lets do it this way. but then it will be scripted. or he was borrowing it. what do you guys think?

notdku 05-09-2012 05:10 PM

I saw it on the listing last night but didn't check it out.

UrbanNinja 05-09-2012 05:23 PM

Correction... The Devils Ride, is the name. Yes it did seem scripted. They claim they've been a club for 5 years, but yet there are members that are already "patched" but they have no idea how to deal with there juvenile behavior? Then there happens to be a "random" car following them around and when they went to chase after the car, there was never any conclusion to what happened? Or while standing "security" in front a store, someone randomly throws bottles at you?

Bikers are the new trend this year. Same as it was for zombies to be cool the last couple years and vampires and werewolves before that.

VikingGuy 05-09-2012 05:44 PM

I watched it, wasn't too impressed. It did seem scripted to me, or maybe even just fake. I may watch it again or I might not.

NotMormon 05-09-2012 09:11 PM

I watched it.....why,why,why....just one more hour that I'll never get back.

orangello 05-09-2012 09:25 PM

What is wrong with a person-to-person, face-to-face firearm sale, especially a longarm? Do you mean because it was set in Cali?

WARRIOR78 05-09-2012 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangello
What is wrong with a person-to-person, face-to-face firearm sale, especially a longarm? Do you mean because it was set in Cali?

in the show they met in an ally, and the prospect just took the gun and left. just looked scripted.

kytowboater 05-11-2012 01:41 AM

All I have seen are the ads for it. Seems fake as all get out to me. I doubt I'll watch it.

VikingGuy 05-16-2012 05:32 PM

I wasted another hour watching it..I am now convinced it is fake. If it was a real MC, they would not have T-shirts for sale by the network. A bunch of A-holes wanting to be on TV.