New, Sensitive Islam - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > New, Sensitive Islam

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 09:10 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
I don't care if you worship, J.C., a coke bottle, or the Queen of Sheeba - you come near me and mine with bad intentions, you can expect a very serious and violent reception.

Being religious, steeped in years of the same "religious" actions, doesn't mean what you are doing in this day in age is correct - it just means you haven't evolved....

JD
We are most certainly on the same page. I can only hope and pray that things change for the better. And prepare for when things change for the worse.

Old 02-15-2009, 10:00 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by falseharmonix View Post
Who is to judge that what we consider harsh is wrong? Yes, its wrong according to OUR western culture, but its THE LAW in their society.

And it is exactly this thinking of 'right and wrong' that continues to fuel the hatred and war..
Anyone with a brain and a heart can make that judgment. OUR Western culture is superior to islam in every way. Our history is one of preserving and defending life and liberty. Theirs is drenched in blood and murder.

That filthy cesspool spawned the 9/11 islamikaze pilots, and indeed an entire army of bloodthirsty savages throughout their history. It is Western Civilization's obligation to prevent or mitigate the damage these animals can do any human being.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”

Old 02-15-2009, 10:15 PM   #33

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Being religious, steeped in years of the same "religious" actions, doesn't mean what you are doing in this day in age is correct - it just means you haven't evolved....

JD
+1000=Absolute truth right there, JD.

Islam is (don't know the exact age) is slightly younger than Christianity. Still, 2000 years is 2000 years. Now if you wanna think about how long civilization has exised there compared to here...

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 02-16-2009, 03:33 PM   #34

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

JD, thought you might like to see a reaffirmation of your thoughts.

Islamic law to be imposed in parts of Pakistan

Sounds like its continuing to spread.

Old 02-16-2009, 03:42 PM   #35

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

falseH - Thanks for posting. That is scary to me because of these statements:

" in concessions aimed at pacifying the Taliban insurgency spreading from the border region to the country's interior"

"Our whole struggle is for the enforcement of Shariah (Islamic) law," Swat Taliban spokesman Muslim Khan said. "If this really brings us the implementation of Shariah, we will fully cooperate with it.""

"They allow for Muslim clerics to advise judges when hearing cases"

So, if you want to make the Taliban play nice, you just have to give them their backwards way of life, take away some of the rights of your own citizens, and all will happy and peaceful....

I don't think so Homey - Not on my watch....

JD

Old 02-16-2009, 03:52 PM   #36

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPond View Post
Anyone with a brain and a heart can make that judgment. OUR Western culture is superior to islam in every way. Our history is one of preserving and defending life and liberty. Theirs is drenched in blood and murder.
Don't forget that our country's history has its share of bloodshed...our revolution, civil war, and slavery...

Quote:
That filthy cesspool spawned the 9/11 islamikaze pilots, and indeed an entire army of bloodthirsty savages throughout their history. It is Western Civilization's obligation to prevent or mitigate the damage these animals can do any human being.
Preventing damage doesn't mean Western society has the right to perform a genocide. Sure, we should attack the fu*kers that planned the 9/11 attacks, but those attacks are justified. We were provoked. Just like Pearl Harbor, WWII.

Old 02-16-2009, 04:06 PM   #37

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:

I don't think so Homey - Not on my watch....

JD
You gonna trust the False Messiah to keep it from happening???

The Thief in Chief also decided we would plan the Durban Conference against Israel, I mean Jews, I mean racism. Filthy piece of garbage going to sell Israel, our only democratic ally down the river to placate the radical Islamists. Time to be afraid of this criminal. He's never going to do good, just evil.

9x18=Makarov

Old 02-16-2009, 04:31 PM   #38

No Scott - I don't trust that guy as far as I could throw his wife. I fully expect him to run the course of appeasement - which is why it is important to start gearing up now with the letter writing and "groundswell" so that when the S does really HTF - we are prepared and we "told them so"...

JD

Old 02-16-2009, 04:39 PM   #39

Quote:
Don't forget that our country's history has its share of bloodshed...our revolution, civil war, and slavery..
Those things are in our past, and even then, it certainly did not make us butchers of humanity. To this day, islam is still waging war on anyone and everyone, and practicing slavery.

Quote:
Preventing damage doesn't mean Western society has the right to perform a genocide. Sure, we should attack the fu*kers that planned the 9/11 attacks, but those attacks are justified. We were provoked. Just like Pearl Harbor, WWII.
I'm not advocating genocide. Unlike the throat-cutters, I don't get a thrill out of killing anyone who doesn't believe the way I do.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”

Old 02-16-2009, 04:51 PM   #40

Quote:
To this day, islam is still waging war on anyone and everyone, and practicing slavery.
Not only that, but Islam is an entire way of life for those people, it's not "just a religion" - their beliefs influence their laws, and the laws they expect others to live under.

BPond isn't advocating wholesale take over of their lives, but that is exactly what they expect of us - to adhere to Sharia Law, of face the consequences of not doing it ( terrorism, continued attacks on our service people and civilians abroad, kidnapping, extortion, etc. )

There is no rational "middle of the road" with these people. The sooner the good folks of the United States understand that *little* point, it will be a lot easier to get to the root of the problem.

That being, empowering the "good" people of Islam to get rid of the "bad" people of Islam. Until that acknowledgement happens, Islam will be fanatical and it will continue to spill blood in the name of.

There is no Option B

JD