Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > New, Sensitive Islam

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 06:52 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Dead on, JD.

Short story but true.

An American gal I know married a Syrian national who grew up in Cypress. Their marriage ceremony (in the US and legal) consisted of her father and the groom meeting with the groom's Sheik. She was not allowed to attend. Marriage license signed by the Sheik and they were married. She made the groom pay for a more US traditional ceremony (my brother oversaw-ordained on-line just for that) so she 'felt' married. Had they just done the traditional one by brother did, it would have been legal anyway, but Islam would not have accepted it, thus the grooms family would not accept it. Groom owed Syria military time he never served, but was able to buy his way out of it for about $5k, paid to the Syrian Government which is run by the Ba'athists (same party as Saddam).

There is no compromise in Islam. Cut off the head of those that don't convert. Peace on Earth can not be had until all infidels are dead. That's what you get when a religion is based on the teachings of a power crazed militant.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 02-13-2009, 08:13 PM   #12
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

There are people who live in your cities and towns who believe there is nothing wrong with this judgment.

Think about that.

Old 02-13-2009, 08:15 PM   #13

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
There are people who live in your cities and towns who believe there is nothing wrong with this judgment.

Think about that.
Quoted for Truth!

A single female, kidnapped, restrained against her will, raped by four men, later to found to be pregnant, given a sentence of one year in jail and 100 lashes for ADULTERY!!!

I mean seriously, C'mon now people..... WTF?!?!

JD

Old 02-13-2009, 11:24 PM   #14

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Muslim men are apparantly intimidated by women. I thought machismo practiced by Mexican males was bad.

Here's a story that I saw today.

Prominent Orchard Park man charged with beheading his wife : Don't Miss : The Buffalo News

"Tolerance is the Virtue of a man without Convictions" G. K. Chesterton

ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε

Considering the fact that the victim is the first one at the scene of a violent crime, I believe all law abiding citizens should be armed.

"Fast is fine, Accurate is final." - Wyatt Earp

Old 02-13-2009, 11:26 PM   #15

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Default Softer Gentler Islam?

$hit I thought this was a fabric softener thread!

Here’s one, this is choice. Gotta love those folks up in Toronto, kinda like Chicago, but with a beer and doughnuts jones.

Meet Muhammad Robert Heft of the Paradise Forever Support Group, a Toronto mosque offering 'detox' for Islamic radicals?

Sorry, *laughing* I couldn't make this $hit up!

CTV.ca | Toronto mosque offers 'detox' for Islamic radicals

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 02-13-2009, 11:29 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopkick View Post
Muslim men are apparantly intimidated by women. I thought machismo practiced by Mexican males was bad.

Here's a story that I saw today.

Prominent Orchard Park man charged with beheading his wife : Don't Miss : The Buffalo News
"Obviously, this is the worst form of domestic violence possible," Erie County District Attorney Frank A. Sedita III said today.

Frank has a real grasp of the obvious.

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

- orangello

Old 02-13-2009, 11:35 PM   #17

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

although what you say is true about muslims over ther i still hope there is just one that would be reasonable over there JD, iknow im being silly but theres gotta be atleast one, right

Wars begin where u will
But they do not end where you please-Machiavelli

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- Dr. Johnson

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams

your my best friend but if the zombies start chasing us im tripping you

Old 02-13-2009, 11:53 PM   #18

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtdeath66 View Post
although what you say is true about muslims over ther i still hope there is just one that would be reasonable over there JD, iknow im being silly but theres gotta be atleast one, right
No, you might be misunderstanding what I am saying. There are probably hundreds of thousands of "Muslims", even in the middle east, that don't want war, that don't want to "kill the infidels" that just want to go about their business and choose to worship Islam.

The problem is, they are the minority, and if you open a Mosque that isn't about those core teachings, that is about "making nice nice with other Faiths" you will have a Jihad put on you, and your "church".

Islam is a way of life. if you adopt Islam, even as a white, middle income American cheese burger eater, you will be welcomed with open arms. But try to leave, and under Sharia Law, they CAN KILL YOU. If they feel strongly enough, they will.

See the stories above: A man cuts the head off his own wife? Are you sh!tt!ng me?! Those aren't isolated incidents either. There is all sorts of "old world violence" that surrounds those that follow the Faith.

Just, now that your eyes are a wee bit opened, just watch some news reports, read a few web pages of news from other parts of the world. It will become more apparent now that you are "enlightened".

Finland, or perhaps Norway/Sweden, completely CLOSED IMMIGRATION because there were too many Muslims coming into the country, living off welfare and state assistance and began voting themselves into low level public offices through shear mass of votes. THAT is a scary proposition!

Read that book America Alone - it's worth your time, I assure you....

JD

Old 02-13-2009, 11:57 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtdeath66 View Post
Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.

- orangello

Old 02-14-2009, 12:39 AM   #20

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
....Read that book America Alone - it's worth your time, I assure you....

JD

OK I just went on Amazon and ordered it. I know it will only further bolster what I already know to be true...

God help us