Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   New, Sensitive Islam (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/new-sensitive-islam-10865/)

Dillinger 02-13-2009 03:19 PM

New, Sensitive Islam

Yeah, I got nothing on this one.

What the Hell?!?!

JD

hunter Joe 02-13-2009 03:22 PM

Thank God we live in America!

Dillinger 02-13-2009 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hunter Joe (Post 70804)
Thank God we live in America!

Well, have to taken a look at what the Immigrants of Islam have done to the EU?

We aren't long away from being in the same boat if we don't get a handle on immigration.

JD

cpttango30 02-13-2009 03:44 PM

I got two words for them. Nucler Strike!!!!!!!!!

Need to blow them backwards FU&(ERS clean off the face of the dam earth. Really weould anyone miss any person of middle eastern decent? I know I wouldn't.

Benning Boy 02-13-2009 05:00 PM

And yet, there is proposed legislation to punish gun owners who have a gun stolen (victim) and fail to report it in a certain time frame.

Is there any common sense anymore?

sgtdeath66 02-13-2009 05:14 PM

all five should be raped than shot to death slowly. one bullet at a time, prefferably by a .22 lr

sgtdeath66 02-13-2009 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpttango30 (Post 70811)
I got two words for them. Nucler Strike!!!!!!!!!

Need to blow them backwards FU&(ERS clean off the face of the dam earth. Really weould anyone miss any person of middle eastern decent? I know I wouldn't.

i woulnt go that farjust the men that think women are dirt and treat them so. every race and ethnicity have their stars and they have their turds. you cant kill'em all just my .02

Dillinger 02-13-2009 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgtdeath66 (Post 70837)
you cant kill'em all just my .02

Said the guy with the Muppet and plunger in his avatar. :D

You have to remember sgt - there is NO FORM of moderate Islam. Even the females will want you dead if the religious leader of their "church" says Allah told him so.

Keep that in mind my friend....

JD

hunter Joe 02-13-2009 06:20 PM

Our government tracked the 9/11 terrorist from outside this country. It has been pretty quite around here since then. Don't you think that the majority of Muslims that live in America could loves this country as much as we do. You have to remember that us Christians were considered terrorist once. It was called the Crusades. Although, I got your back if need be.

Dillinger 02-13-2009 06:31 PM

And I would have your back as well Hunter Joe, never doubt that. When SHTF, you are all welcome inside my circle of protection. The line will start at about 800 meters out. :D

But you have to realize that Islam is not about acceptance.

Islam is NOT about "live and let live", "turning the other cheek", "it's not a problem if I don't see it", or "don't ask / don't tell".

Islam is about killing everyone that is opposed to Islam. "America Alone" is a book that was recommended to me by bkt and I recommend everyone on this forum read it. It scared the hell out of me because it can be seen, being played out, every week in news reports from places like France and Denmark and the UK. It's a terrifying situation that is all too true.

This type of "religion" that is here, already, existing under the very laws of protection from our government is not a religion at all, it's a complete sub culture, or seperate society, that governs EVERYTHING about the people who belong. And one of those things they govern, is death to the infidels.

I am sure there are non radical, peaceful Muslims, the problem is, Islam is neither peaceful, or NON-RADICAL....

JD