Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   New psa store (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/new-psa-store-94361/)

cblowe13 07-24-2013 01:43 PM

New psa store
 
I'm at the unveiling of the new psa store in greenville sc holy **** I'm excited :))

purehavoc 07-24-2013 02:20 PM

Dont forget to take some pics of all the PSA hotties over there ;)

cblowe13 07-24-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purehavoc
Dont forget to take some pics of all the PSA hotties over there ;)

I left out to early lol grabbed 1200 rounds of .22 and 100 9mm. It was a pretty sweet store. Only 1 hottie though boy was she banging. But you may have been talking about the ar's.

:confused:

purehavoc 07-24-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cblowe13 (Post 1313821)
I left out to early lol grabbed 1200 rounds of .22 and 100 9mm. It was a pretty sweet store. Only 1 hottie though boy was she banging. But you may have been talking about the ar's.

:confused:

LOL no PSA does a great job hiring ladies that not only are very nice to look at but they also have the knowledge to work there

cblowe13 07-25-2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purehavoc

LOL no PSA does a great job hiring ladies that not only are very nice to look at but they also have the knowledge to work there

They did have one beauty in there. But was full of sweaty men all racing for some ammo kind of hard to pay attention.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:31 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.