A new direction for me... - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > A new direction for me...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2012, 03:41 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Well, I've given it a new look...and am attempting a new direction ... hopefully I can get some people interested! (Thanks to all who have visited, commented, and given suggestions!)

http://noddablog.blogspot.com

dog2000tj Likes This 
Old 08-05-2012, 03:55 AM   #12

Liked 69 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Sweet stuff! I'll be sharing this.

Everybody needs a little Devastation!

PrimePorkchop Likes This 
Old 08-05-2012, 04:26 AM   #13
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6577 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

PPC, the site looks amazing! You also did a great job on the articles. If you can get people to just go to it, it shouldn't be hard to get more followers. Have you tried announcing it on facebook, twitter, ect?

Old 08-05-2012, 04:34 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker
PPC, the site looks amazing! You also did a great job on the articles. If you can get people to just go to it, it shouldn't be hard to get more followers. Have you tried announcing it on facebook, twitter, ect?
Oh yeah have done both .

I'm still new at the whole thing though lol and still got lots of articles to write (research takes forever!)

But my next one will be of interest I'm sure

Old 08-05-2012, 05:00 AM   #15

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Everytime I speak my mind it gets me in trouble. Gift of gab was certainly not given to me, if you dont want to hear it stay the hell away from me. Work with what you got!

Badshot

Old 08-05-2012, 05:22 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badshot320 View Post
Everytime I speak my mind it gets me in trouble. Gift of gab was certainly not given to me, if you dont want to hear it stay the hell away from me. Work with what you got!

Badshot
Hmm...either you meant to post in a different thread or you think my site ... needs work =)

Trust me man, I've got thick skin...lay it on me....you can even PM me if it helps you

Old 08-05-2012, 05:31 AM   #17

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 16

I meant your gtg, I was refering to my lack of tact. Im jealous. OK added as an edit Id watch the Carlin quotes, hes funny but.....I wouldnt want to be locked in a room with him to long. Dead or not.

Badshot

Last edited by Badshot320; 08-05-2012 at 05:42 AM.

Old 08-05-2012, 05:41 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badshot320
I meant your gtg, I was refering to my lack of tact. Im jealous.

Badshot
Oh I see lol sorry I read that all wrong

But thank you

Old 08-05-2012, 06:07 AM   #19

Liked 11 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 2

The writing goes without saying, but i just want to give you a pat on the back for making your non-blog a well maintained easy flowing professional website, and not a resemblance of some 5th graders computer class geosites abortion of a webpage. thank you sir for not only the passing of correct information, but not looking like one of those "Amys Page!!1!!1OMG1!" anger inducing self made sites that deserve to be nuked from orbit.

I don't think I'm cool enough to play Spartan shouting "Molon Labe!". I'll just stick to being an American, firmly saying "Dont Tread On Me".

PrimePorkchop Likes This 
Old 08-12-2012, 01:30 AM   #20

Quote:
The writing goes without saying, but i just want to give you a pat on the back for making your non-blog a well maintained easy flowing professional website, and not a resemblance of some 5th graders computer class geosites abortion of a webpage. thank you sir for not only the passing of correct information, but not looking like one of those "Amys Page!!1!!1OMG1!" anger inducing self made sites that deserve to be nuked from orbit.
LOL! I do appreciate the comment, and laughed at the memory of geocities....back in the day, geocities, angelfire, and tripod were all people seemed to know how to do =) My my my, web technology has come a LONG ways!!

There's a new post up on my Not-A-Blog.

I know it's preaching to the choir, but felt like sharing it anyways =)

It's talking about common myths in the gun-control debate, and I attempt to put some of them to rest once and for all...as always, please contribute, especially if you see something I may have gotten wrong...im still working on polishing my message and approach...maybe one day i'll actually be good at this

Fact v.s. Fiction (Part 1)

http://www.notablog.info