New CCW Piece
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

New CCW Piece

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 08:55 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 1 Posts

Default New CCW Piece

Just got this guy. I'm loving the Kel-Tec PF-9. I got dual tone chrome finish just because.

New CCW Piece - The Club House

Thing Kicks like a mule and bruises the hand after 50-100 rounds but this is no Range Gun. This is a People Gun.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-08-2011, 08:57 PM   #2

Liked 1443 Times on 812 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Nice choice Jiro!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 07-08-2011, 09:01 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1176 Times on 511 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Nice Jiro.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 07-08-2011, 09:01 PM   #4

Liked 5 Times on 1 Posts

What I hated though was the store I bought it from. I had one that I shot there and it FTF and FTE 40 or so times...got a 2nd one and it fired better but still had the same problem. Came to find out that it just needed some break free and some oil.

They were quick to judge me based on my gun purchase and said "You shouldn't have bought a Kel-Tec." But one guy knew his **** and fixed the gun up.

ATP Gun Range in Ladson SC is a ****hole overpriced gun shop. I needed a carry gun though and their PF-9s were reasonable....they had like 6 of them so I bought one.....I was smart to shoot the gun before I took it home though....what kind of gun store doesn't Re-oil the ****ing guns they bought?

Old 07-08-2011, 10:37 PM   #5

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Nice choice. My Kel-tec had some jamming issues in the first 100 rounds and now I have 300 more rounds through it and no further jamming issues have presented themselves.

BTW, mine has fugly colors, but its a nice CCW piece:
New CCW Piece - The Club House

The only 357 magnum to me is the Ruger Security Six!!

Old 07-08-2011, 11:46 PM   #6

Liked 5 Times on 1 Posts

Still looks nice though. I would prefer Coyote Brown all around on my gun but they didn't have those. I can always get it Duracoated.

Now I've just got one complaint....when I bought my new mag it didn't come with the nice finger groove. I found that the extended base plate gave a better grip on the pistol and muscle memory....guess I'll have to order a few from Kel-Tec.

I'm only buying 3 mags for this gun...making that 4 mags in total. No reason to buy a ****load for this gun.