Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   The Club House (
-   -   New CCW Piece (

JiroZero713 07-08-2011 08:55 PM

New CCW Piece
Just got this guy. I'm loving the Kel-Tec PF-9. I got dual tone chrome finish just because.

Thing Kicks like a mule and bruises the hand after 50-100 rounds but this is no Range Gun. This is a People Gun.

canebrake 07-08-2011 08:57 PM

Nice choice Jiro!

CA357 07-08-2011 09:01 PM

Nice Jiro. :cool:

JiroZero713 07-08-2011 09:01 PM

What I hated though was the store I bought it from. I had one that I shot there and it FTF and FTE 40 or so a 2nd one and it fired better but still had the same problem. Came to find out that it just needed some break free and some oil.

They were quick to judge me based on my gun purchase and said "You shouldn't have bought a Kel-Tec." But one guy knew his **** and fixed the gun up.

ATP Gun Range in Ladson SC is a ****hole overpriced gun shop. I needed a carry gun though and their PF-9s were reasonable....they had like 6 of them so I bought one.....I was smart to shoot the gun before I took it home though....what kind of gun store doesn't Re-oil the ****ing guns they bought?

mesinge2 07-08-2011 10:37 PM

Nice choice. My Kel-tec had some jamming issues in the first 100 rounds and now I have 300 more rounds through it and no further jamming issues have presented themselves.

BTW, mine has fugly colors, but its a nice CCW piece:

JiroZero713 07-08-2011 11:46 PM

Still looks nice though. I would prefer Coyote Brown all around on my gun but they didn't have those. I can always get it Duracoated.

Now I've just got one complaint....when I bought my new mag it didn't come with the nice finger groove. I found that the extended base plate gave a better grip on the pistol and muscle memory....guess I'll have to order a few from Kel-Tec.

I'm only buying 3 mags for this gun...making that 4 mags in total. No reason to buy a ****load for this gun.