Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   New app on my phone (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/new-app-my-phone-78231/)

M1Anut 12-11-2012 04:37 PM

New app on my phone

Got a new app called "Offender Search", it shows a map of where you live and where registered sex offenders live in your area. My God, I can't believe the number and proximity of these people! Makes you not want to let your kids out of the house. It pisses me off that these a$$holes roam free!

rhyno13 12-11-2012 04:40 PM

You also need to realize that not everyone that has to be registerd as a sex offender, is one. I have a friend that took a leak in public (facing a wall) and he has to be registered as a sex offender because he exposed himself in public.

M1Anut 12-11-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhyno13
You also need to realize that not everyone that has to be registerd as a sex offender, is one. I have a friend that took a leak in public (facing a wall) and he has to be registered as a sex offender because he exposed himself in public.

It list their offence as well. Didn't see any EHP, but when the conviction is, Rape, Carnal Knowledge of a Child, touching of a mentally impaired, fondling and other sick things, makes you wanna relieve them of lung capability! But that's just my honest opinion.

Stillersfan 12-11-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M1Anut (Post 1047865)
Got a new app called "Offender Search", it shows a map of where you live and where registered sex offenders live in your area. My God, I can't believe the number and proximity of these people! Makes you not want to let your kids out of the house. It pisses me off that these a$$holes roam free!

Just downloaded on my phone. Thanks for the headsup!

lbwar15 12-11-2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M1Anut

It list their offence as well. Didn't see any EHP, but when the conviction is, Rape, Carnal Knowledge of a Child, touching of a mentally impaired, fondling and other sick things, makes you wanna relieve them of lung capability! But that's just my honest opinion.

I I got my lynching rope. You got your six shooter?

Stillersfan 12-11-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhyno13 (Post 1047871)

I have to ask .... Why couldnt he have waited till he got to a restroom. Would have cost himself a whole less bunch of $hid. Just saying ...

M1Anut 12-11-2012 05:29 PM

What use are these people? I saw one at a jr high ball game that now I know is a RSO. The things he was convicted of were disgusting! I see him back at another school event, I guess I'll be arrested, but the kids will be safe from him that night. The problem is, there is really no punishment for the crime. They wreck a kids brain for life, but they're out of jail in months or years. I say you mess with a kid, you get the Death Penalty, with no appeals and carried out within 24 hrs of judgement. Would make a person stop and think.

M1Anut 12-11-2012 05:34 PM

Btw, spread the word about this app, might come in handy!

Yunus 12-11-2012 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stillersfan (Post 1047901)

I have to ask .... Why couldnt he have waited till he got to a restroom. Would have cost himself a whole less bunch of $hid. Just saying ...

The individual should be fined or penalized but it should fit the crime. I could murder someone, serve a few years and be released and not have to be on some list for life. I personally find murder to be more severe than peeing in public.