New - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

New

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2012, 11:42 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6579 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
In other words,he has a pretty cool phone :-)
Ah, that make mores sense.

Old 02-04-2012, 12:51 AM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 263 Times on 182 Posts
Likes Given: 373

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
What? I didn't understand a word you said.
New - The Club House
Haha I put a custom operating system on my phone that takes carrierIQ < a malicious little program operating system manufactures such as android and IOS (apple IPhone) hide in the engine aka kernel of the phone that transmits when you use your phone , who you call , how long you talked for , your location when the call was made and how many texts were made and some even say the text itself to a third party profiler aka google and a couple other profilers > out of the phone and the custom engine aka kernel is balanced and blueprinted aka overclocked making the phone extremely fast as well as giving you full control aka super user access of virtually every aspect including appearance and function.

hope that helps

Old 02-04-2012, 12:52 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxuser3890 View Post
I'm running lee Droid on my inspire 4g and it also has an OC kernel I've got setCPU profiles to scale it back but I run 1.8 ghz most of the time.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using FirearmsTalk

Really 1.8 all the time? and the processor handles that? g'lawd ive heard full time max overclock can burn up your hardware. What kinda processor does the inspire run?

Old 02-04-2012, 01:09 AM   #24

Liked 1040 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0zt36

Haha I put a custom operating system on my phone that takes carrierIQ < a malicious little program operating system manufactures such as android and IOS (apple IPhone) hide in the engine aka kernel of the phone that transmits when you use your phone , who you call , how long you talked for , your location when the call was made and how many texts were made and some even say the text itself to a third party profiler aka google and a couple other profilers > out of the phone and the custom engine aka kernel is balanced and blueprinted aka overclocked making the phone extremely fast as well as giving you full control aka super user access of virtually every aspect including appearance and function.

hope that helps
How much was the operating system?

Old 02-04-2012, 01:36 AM   #25

Liked 9213 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

And what can I do with my milestone x to make stuff sounds that cool?

Old 02-04-2012, 01:41 AM   #26
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6579 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0zt36 View Post

hope that helps
That makes a little easier to understand.

Old 02-04-2012, 01:44 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
How much was the operating system?
If ya can believe it .. free and there is roughly 20-30 flavors per phone if its been out a while 5-10 if its a newer phone .... These exceptional people in their spare time completely engineer these roms from scratch basically on their own time and for free and even keep updating with improvements for each rom aka operating system. but you gotta know what your doing or you can brick your phone which isnt good but if you have a webcam I could walk you through the steps to do it and if you have teamviewer I could even download the correct files for you ... but youd definitely need a webcam so I could direct you on what to do . but it is possible and takes about a half hour. but in my opinion its WELL WORTH the time spent. for the piece of mind of getting rid of carrier IQ and also the customized phone

Old 02-04-2012, 01:48 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0zt36

If ya can believe it .. free and there is roughly 20-30 flavors per phone if its been out a while 5-10 if its a newer phone .... These exceptional people in their spare time completely engineer these roms from scratch basically on their own time and for free and even keep updating with improvements for each rom aka operating system. but you gotta know what your doing or you can brick your phone which isnt good but if you have a webcam I could walk you through the steps to do it and if you have teamviewer I could even download the correct files for you ... but youd definitely need a webcam so I could direct you on what to do . but it is possible and takes about a half hour. but in my opinion its WELL WORTH the time spent. for the piece of mind of getting rid of carrier IQ and also the customized phone
Pm coming your way

Old 02-04-2012, 01:50 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
And what can I do with my milestone x to make stuff sounds that cool?
lemme look for your phone and ill see whats out there .

is it the milestone XT720? oooh yeaaa if it is they got cyanogen 9.0 which is a customized android ice cream sandwich 4.0 rom thats not even out for my phone yet and 16 additional roms < operating systems >

but you have to make sure your model I dont see a milestone x the closest is the XT720 which is probably it but you install a rom for the wrong phone = nooo good . So find out if thats your phone

Old 02-04-2012, 01:52 AM   #30

Look under the battery or something?

Newest Threads