Nemo OMEN awareness thread

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Nemo OMEN awareness thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2013, 02:29 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 229 Times on 141 Posts

I made the acquaintance of a man who's family I've come to know very well,unfortunately it was because of a death in the family but never the less I came to find out he and his buddies just started a show on the outdoorsman channel called American outdoor adventure. One of their affiliate companies is Nemo. Nemo is rolling out a new rifle called the OMEN. It is a .300 Winchester magnum AR platform capable of sub MOA groups that has recoil reduction technology which seems to work well in the videos. I thought it was super cool,they are giving away two days of training with it on Facebook and after your done you get to keep the rifle.

Downright righteous gun,haven't seen any mention of it here,thought I'd see what the forum thinks of it. You are now aware.

http://nemoarms.com/portfolio/omen-match-300-win-mag-ar/

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-03-2013, 02:44 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2960 Times on 1477 Posts
Likes Given: 327

I've seen an article or something about it before. Great concept. Seeming excellent execution. Eye watering price tag.

http://www.guns.com/2013/03/11/a-tour-of-the-nemo-omen-and-nemo-arms-photosvideo/

NRA Life Member

"We've replaced what was an exceptional country with a tolerant country. " Greg Gutfeld