Need some weight gain advice..! - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Need some weight gain advice..!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2013, 10:25 AM   #31
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3163 Times on 1797 Posts
Likes Given: 18383

First:-nosaj , the only limitation and load bearing issues are still a bit unclear at this point . I see the one doctor twice.a month , the only one I trust.! I have explained to him my intentions ang goals and my hyper active nature and we agree that only I and no-one else could possibly know how I feel or what I'm
Capable of yet..! The only thing we don,t see eye to eye is the pain meds. ,!

He thinks it unwise not to do them..! I on the other hand think it unwise to do them ,I need to feel and learn all things smartly over again..! He smiles and calls me his pet masochist , but with a head shake and smile..! I don,t know my limits yet , but just in my katas ,(sword) it does put stresses on every part of my body..! Ooouch , I like it..! And thank you ..!

Triggerjob-I went on line and did research on cholesterol meds and quit them some six weeks ago , did not like what I had learned.! I was on them for over a year and I think does have a lot to do with all that weight gone . Healthy eating and smart supplements seem to be doing well.! I also monitor that twice a month.!
And thank you for helping, I WILL BE VICTORIOUS AND SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW WHEN TO STOP..! Strength to achieve and the intellect to know my limits!

Last edited by dango; 05-03-2013 at 10:28 AM.

Old 05-03-2013, 10:56 AM   #32
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6129 Times on 3035 Posts
Likes Given: 6509

D, I just wrote in another piece about a major accident I had that put me on the Demerol train for a few weeks 25 years ago. The accident also left me with a piano jaw wired shut tighter than a drum for 1 1/2 months, eating was frustrating and nearly impossible. I had lots of other injuries also so my body was chewing up the calories faster than I could take them in and I was losing weight every day in the beginning.

The answer was 4000+ calorie milkshakes at least 4 times a day. Me and my blender didnt get far away from each other. My general ingredients were two tablespoons of Joe Weider's weight gain formula, a tablespoon of Whey powder, an egg, a few tablespoons of pecan meal, milk and a banana all blended together, as a treat, I would add some Ice cream at dinner when I wasnt at work. I still lost over 40 lbs from start to finish, I cant imagine how when I was literally sucking up about 16,000 calories a day but I probably would not have survived without it.

I tried a Hamburger milkshake, dont go there; it was the worst and I felt like erping after (Not a good thing for a jaw wired shut, I always kept my surgical wire cutters close just incase).

Old 05-03-2013, 11:16 AM   #33
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Whesaletforsbee , <---- Yo..? I have found a short cut of sorts..! QUICK- SILVER) !
Yeap , mercury is va..va..va..very de..de..de..dense and if I drank 16 lbs. tonite , I will have gained ...Oh. yeah) 16 lbs.! Also , na..na..na..notice , n..n..n..no side , Sa..side effects..!

Also , Turkish uts a matter yue constipation diet , you know , keep on eating
With no crapping..? Watch the pounds grow..! Would have more side effects than me..me..mer..mercury th..though..! Loss social skills and possibly edicate
Issues..?

Thanks bro. , got to keep on laughing at this point , humor is important towards my overall well being..!

Old 05-03-2013, 05:04 PM   #34

Liked 23 Times on 19 Posts

One world whey, as opposed to joe wieder

Old 05-04-2013, 04:21 AM   #35

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

All this healthy advice is making me ill. Nothing can do more for a demoralized man than cheap whiskey and wild women.

Old 05-04-2013, 04:31 AM   #36
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
All this healthy advice is making me ill. Nothing can do more for a demoralized man than cheap whiskey and wild women.
Damn , I envy you....!
Old 05-04-2013, 11:43 AM   #37
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Well , I had to go to my (HACK THEE RIPPER-DOCTOR) for my monthly debacle ,
And child like scolding..! He said he would consult with his associate in crime ,
(THE MARQUE DE SADE)<--my legally blind plastic surgeon..! No doubt , my back reads (Braille) , but obviously encrypted so,s I have no idea of it,s dark meaning..? Looks like I was shot by a .45 and sliced down the middle with my sword.!

You know the way deep cuts and puncture wounds heal .? The flesh in the wounded area turns way lighter in color than the surrounding tissue , like five shades lighter..? Well , I may have to change my Avatar and screen name to
(SKUNKED) ! I look like a skunk..! LOL .! I will get my revenge though ,
(To whom it may concern: , or , SLASHER Inc.) , the checks in the mail , but not this one either...! Was also some very good news , I've gained seven pounds , 147 lbs. and I'm on my way.! I was 168 , but will settle for a mean and lean ,
160 lbs. ..! First true sign of progress , I felt like the prom Queen , very happy bout that..!

Old 05-04-2013, 11:57 AM   #38
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6129 Times on 3035 Posts
Likes Given: 6509

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggerjob View Post
One world whey, as opposed to joe wieder
The whey was great for fat but didnt fill the need for bulk protein as much as the Weider did and it tasted good as well (Taste does matter). The mix of both was pretty good all around. 4000+ calories in a single milkshake is pretty intense; if you cant gain weight on that, youve got a tapeworm the length of a python in you, better get the Wildman to extract it!!

When your body is mending from mega damage, it can eat more than you can feed it. The Milkshakes give you the calories but dont stretch your Stomach like 3 pizzas and a bucket of KFC will. Just gotta watch out cause sooner or later your system will calm down, eating the calories then can be a HUGE Problem!
Old 05-04-2013, 12:20 PM   #39
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Default Good morning wwwfirearmstalk.com/forums/..etc..!

It is a great day..! The bestest .! Why..? Cause I don't have to do anything but rest and have fun..! Eat also , got 15lbs. To go then some fine tuning..!

Everything is feeling much better and this is getting easier , too easy actually.!
I am prepared for anything , even a minor set back .! I expect one .!

I'm thinking maybe play with my camera and get some nature shots with a twist.! Like maybe (Bullets-n-Blooms) , you know , my effeminate side..! I'm gonna go down to the kitchen and work on them needed 15lbs..! Maybe dunking some quarter sticks of butter in salt.! I have two types of "weight gain"powders and slowly but surely am seeing some progress .! I will get there ,
But for two days , just eat well and chill..!

PS: I miss yayamamasami , all that energy..! Is he doing life in the Brigg ,<--------> (impersonating a joke) ..? What , whaaaat..? How would I get in touch.?

Yaul have a great weekend and drank a couple for me..!