Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Need some girl advice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2012, 02:51 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 157 Times on 110 Posts
Likes Given: 171

Default Need some girl advice

Ok so i hope you all know that im 14, Im going to a brantley gilbert and toby keith concert and my dads taking me and i know a girl that wants to come with. Heres my problem we didnt talk in school but over the summer we started talking, i dont know her that well but she wants to go with. Because i dont know her that well im not sure how this will go but i hope all goes well does anyone have any tips they can give me to make sure this goes smooth?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-28-2012, 02:54 AM   #2

Liked 1678 Times on 946 Posts
Likes Given: 1128

Be a gentleman. For anything more than that, get a girls advice. We men will never fully understand.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

notdku Likes This 
Old 07-28-2012, 02:57 AM   #3

Liked 1678 Times on 946 Posts
Likes Given: 1128

By the way, all of the wild and crazy stuff that your friends claim they have done with girls...they are lying. You will find out when you are old.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

People Like This 
Old 07-28-2012, 03:01 AM   #4

Liked 1414 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

You could start by not calling her a girl.

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello
PrimePorkchop Likes This 
Old 07-28-2012, 03:04 AM   #5

Thanks for the quick replies, Rick i already know what you mean. (about friends)

Old 07-28-2012, 03:07 AM   #6

Liked 41 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmode986
Ok so i hope you all know that im 14, Im going to a brantley gilbert and toby keith concert and my dads taking me and i know a girl that wants to come with. Heres my problem we didnt talk in school but over the summer we started talking, i dont know her that well but she wants to go with. Because i dont know her that well im not sure how this will go but i hope all goes well does anyone have any tips they can give me to make sure this goes smooth?
Be yourself. Don't act like your the rock star... Treat her like she is the most important thing in your life (besides your mom). Believe me buddy, it's ok to be a tough guy but when you have a lady with you, it's your responsibility to be a regular down to earth guy. Open the doors for her, pay for the soda's, make sure she is taken care of before you. The tough guy can come out when someone disrespects her...

Old 07-28-2012, 03:08 AM   #7

Liked 666 Times on 355 Posts
Likes Given: 46

I would advise to not end a sentence with the word "with".

I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
~George Washington

Old 07-28-2012, 03:32 AM   #8

ok thanks!

Old 07-28-2012, 03:39 AM   #9

Liked 341 Times on 237 Posts
Likes Given: 38

This is a never ending battle for the male population. You have to learn to listen to what a female says. It doesn't matter what she says..... you have to learn to listen. At some point it will be the most important thing to her.... that you heard what she said. 99 % of all males will not listen........ you could be that 1 %

Old 07-28-2012, 03:43 AM   #10

Liked 3680 Times on 1756 Posts
Likes Given: 619

Just remember that no matter what you think of this girl now, one day you're going to look back and laugh. The point being, don't put her on a pedestal in your mind. She's NOT what you're making her out to be in your mind. Be a gentleman, but by the time you're 30, you'll probably have a hard time even remembering what this one looked like. Also, avoid all stupid advice about 'what women want, what women like'. Women are just like us, they're individuals with their own likes, desires, morals, etc. you'll only find what she likes by talking to her, getting to know her. The main thing,.... Dude, you're only 14, as long as you don't get killed or go to jail, nothing you do is going to mean squat 10 years from now.

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

NC1760 Likes This