Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Need some girl advice (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/need-some-girl-advice-69134/)

beastmode986 07-28-2012 02:51 AM

Need some girl advice

Ok so i hope you all know that im 14, Im going to a brantley gilbert and toby keith concert and my dads taking me and i know a girl that wants to come with. Heres my problem we didnt talk in school but over the summer we started talking, i dont know her that well but she wants to go with. Because i dont know her that well im not sure how this will go but i hope all goes well does anyone have any tips they can give me to make sure this goes smooth?

Rick1967 07-28-2012 02:54 AM

Be a gentleman. For anything more than that, get a girls advice. We men will never fully understand.

Rick1967 07-28-2012 02:57 AM

By the way, all of the wild and crazy stuff that your friends claim they have done with girls...they are lying. You will find out when you are old.

canebrake 07-28-2012 03:01 AM

You could start by not calling her a girl. :o

beastmode986 07-28-2012 03:04 AM

Thanks for the quick replies, Rick i already know what you mean. (about friends)

tjacobson 07-28-2012 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beastmode986
Ok so i hope you all know that im 14, Im going to a brantley gilbert and toby keith concert and my dads taking me and i know a girl that wants to come with. Heres my problem we didnt talk in school but over the summer we started talking, i dont know her that well but she wants to go with. Because i dont know her that well im not sure how this will go but i hope all goes well does anyone have any tips they can give me to make sure this goes smooth?

Be yourself. Don't act like your the rock star... Treat her like she is the most important thing in your life (besides your mom). Believe me buddy, it's ok to be a tough guy but when you have a lady with you, it's your responsibility to be a regular down to earth guy. Open the doors for her, pay for the soda's, make sure she is taken care of before you. The tough guy can come out when someone disrespects her...

CourtJester 07-28-2012 03:08 AM

I would advise to not end a sentence with the word "with".

beastmode986 07-28-2012 03:32 AM

ok thanks!

Flat Tire 07-28-2012 03:39 AM

This is a never ending battle for the male population. You have to learn to listen to what a female says. It doesn't matter what she says..... you have to learn to listen. At some point it will be the most important thing to her.... that you heard what she said. 99 % of all males will not listen........ you could be that 1 %

Mosin 07-28-2012 03:43 AM

Just remember that no matter what you think of this girl now, one day you're going to look back and laugh. The point being, don't put her on a pedestal in your mind. She's NOT what you're making her out to be in your mind. Be a gentleman, but by the time you're 30, you'll probably have a hard time even remembering what this one looked like. Also, avoid all stupid advice about 'what women want, what women like'. Women are just like us, they're individuals with their own likes, desires, morals, etc. you'll only find what she likes by talking to her, getting to know her. The main thing,.... Dude, you're only 14, as long as you don't get killed or go to jail, nothing you do is going to mean squat 10 years from now.