Need a Job?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Need a Job?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2009, 04:34 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Need a Job?

The "What do you do for a living" thread inspired me to post this-

I saw a few people are currently out of work, and just thought I would share some info about Western ND/ Eastern MT:

We need people up here! I have been trying to get concrete poured for a garage for 14 months- everyone is too busy

Arby's restaurant in Williston, ND has been paying $14/hr to start with a $500 signing bonus-

the Super Walmart in Williston, ND is still short 50 employees to be fully staffed.

Here is a link to new openings in Williston, ND as of today:
http://www.ndworkforceconnection.com/jobbanks/joblist.asp?session=jobsearch&geo=&t=q&faqq=&zip=5 8801&radius=50&geotype=zip&city=

Our local convenience store is hiring, $12/hr to start w/ benefits

Many local truck drivers are needed- most are starting at $50k/yr w/ benefits, they will even train you to get your CDL:
Badlands PowerFuels - Employment

We need plumbers, electricians, HVAC guys, carpet layers, nurses, IT people, teachers, carpenters, check out this website:
https://www.ndworkforceconnection.com/

I know the rest of the country is struggling, but here in the upper midwest, the economy is booming- our legislature in ND had to deal with a billion dollar SURPLUS this last winter.

This is a great place to live- God, Guns, and family along with great hunting and fishing, and great schools

Anyways, I wish you the best if you are unemployed, and I know moving is tough on a family, but consider it!

The future isn't what it used to be.
----Yogi Berra

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-22-2009, 06:51 AM   #2

Liked 3735 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Would you mind posting up a link or two for real estate? I would be interested to see what land prices are there. Thanks for the info.

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 08-22-2009, 03:48 PM   #3

Liked 1109 Times on 657 Posts
Likes Given: 348

Real Estate, Homes for Sale & Real Estate Values - Zillow

You should be able to find rough prices for anywhere. Don't take any individual price as fact, just look at a bunch to see the average.

"Good people drink good beer."
Hunter S. Thompson

Old 08-22-2009, 06:35 PM   #4

Is that right? $14 an hour at Arby's. What's the cost of living around there? Hell I would have went to work at Arbys when I was unemployed! I think they pay roughly 7.50 or so around here.