Need help with moral decision - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Need help with moral decision

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2009, 05:35 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pioneer461 View Post
I often see folks wearing Levi's at the range, and other gun venues. If you didn't already know, Levi Strauss is also on the list. Wrangler, however is not, and they are less expensive anyway.

I buy Carhartt stuff for work, so that's usually what I wear. They're transerring a lot of their manufacturing to Mexico though, so it's hard to find American made Carhartts anymore.

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.

Old 01-08-2009, 05:50 PM   #12

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

There's no need to think too much about it. There are plenty of quality ice cream brands, I never will pay good money to eat commie ice cream.

Old 01-08-2009, 06:15 PM   #13

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

i must admit i have in the past help b&j in their fight, but have you guys ever had chunky monkey-omg stuffs delicious. my favorite ice cream is caramel carribou, not sure who makes it though but when i get a half gallon of that stuff its gone in two days max. just somethin about caramel......mmmmmmmmmm caramel

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- Dr. Johnson

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams

your my best friend but if the zombies start chasing us im tripping you

Old 01-08-2009, 06:15 PM   #14

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by opaww View Post
Here is my thought on it...B&J's gives money to anti gun groups , I think they give .05 cents per dollar but can't remember exactly. So does Sam Adams beer. Now normaly I will not buy or use anything that gives to anti gun groups. But in reality we can not avoid them all. B&J makes some of the better ice cream and I am tempted myself but I still have the will to resist them.

Sam Adams? Son of a! OK now I am really angry. I had no idea. Guess it is Budweiser American Ale from now on (unless they are anti...Im gonna check)

Old 01-08-2009, 06:27 PM   #15

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly68 View Post
Sam Adams? Son of a! OK now I am really angry. I had no idea. Guess it is Budweiser American Ale from now on (unless they are anti...Im gonna check)
i doubt they are, if they are though i dont know what to do. bud is my beer, i would die. sam adams i used to buy sams and go shootin paper, i guess thats over. i really hoe budweiser isnt on that list cuz i hate miller, dont get as drunk on coors and too poor to spend on the imports. i hate dillemas

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- Dr. Johnson

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams

your my best friend but if the zombies start chasing us im tripping you

Old 01-08-2009, 06:30 PM   #16

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
Apparently, B&J is releasing "Yes, Pecan!", an Obama inspired ice cream. Now .......

Ahhhh haaaa, I was just complaining to my wife about this and she said "yeah, the label will say it is fat-free, 100% natural, will solve all your problems if you eat it, will guarantee prosperity for all. Then you open the carton and it is empty"

Old 01-08-2009, 07:00 PM   #17

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3483 Times on 1611 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly68 View Post
Ahhhh haaaa, I was just complaining to my wife about this and she said "yeah, the label will say it is fat-free, 100% natural, will solve all your problems if you eat it, will guarantee prosperity for all. Then you open the carton and it is empty"
LMAO!! While completely true, I had to laugh out loud at that. +1 for Mrs. Tx

I have NEVER had Ben & Jerry's - They are too close to the Haight Ashbury folks for my liking. They can go pound sand in their Cherry Garcia...

JD

Old 01-08-2009, 07:19 PM   #18

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 5

My favorite anti: American Alliance for Rights and Responsibilities

Old 01-08-2009, 08:05 PM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
LMAO!! While completely true, I had to laugh out loud at that. +1 for Mrs. Tx

I have NEVER had Ben & Jerry's - They are too close to the Haight Ashbury folks for my liking. They can go pound sand in their Cherry Garcia...

JD
Tastes awesome after burning a fattie though.

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.

Old 01-08-2009, 09:06 PM   #20

I just bought levis... but never again!