Need gift ideas for dads 50th B-Day - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Need gift ideas for dads 50th B-Day

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2012, 06:43 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 164 Times on 116 Posts
Likes Given: 260

Being a 50 year old dad, I would love to go somewhere with my daughter and her husband and my wife as a family any time. Gifts are nice but family time is the best in my eyes. A hunting, fishing, shooting, BS'ing trip would be my picks with out knowing your dad.

You give Peace a chance, we will cover you if it doesn't work out.

Old 07-11-2012, 12:26 PM   #12

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

I like the Harley idea, myself.

For my 50th, my wife did me something I considered pretty special. As we are NASCAR fans, she bought me one of the Buck Baker Driving School experiences down at Rockingham Speedway. I got to drive a Sprint Cup Charger that used to be one of Rusty Wallace's around all by myself, after some coaching that is. That was something I'll remember forever.

Proves that a great gift doesn't have to be something material. If it comes from the heart and leaves a great memory, you can't ask for a better gift than that. Sometimes, those are the best ones.

Old 07-11-2012, 01:50 PM   #13

Liked 4667 Times on 2323 Posts
Likes Given: 1086

I would get a rifle with a wood stock and have it engraved with nice detail, images, etc, that have personal meaning. Something that would be proud, hanging on the wall.