Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   National Memorial Day Concert (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/national-memorial-day-concert-91307/)

Sniper03 05-27-2013 12:39 AM

National Memorial Day Concert

Anyone watching the National Memorial Day Concert?

God Bless our Troops and God Bless America.
Just listened to the story about the two twin brothers from Pennsylvania as it brought tears to my eyes and a hurt deep down in my heart! The one is there at the Concert with his wife and children. He has one leg! His brother had PTSD and committed suicide by jumping off a bridge in their home town! After telling his wife he had to go to the store. Kissed her goodbye bought a Birthday present for her, had it wrapped and left in the back seat of his car parked by the bridge! What a hurtful tragedy! God Bless all of our vets that also suffer from issues we can not see. We older vets can understand. We all should never pass one without thanking them for their service! And those that served should render them a solute!

Sniper03 05-27-2013 01:02 AM

Sorry,

My sorrow of this evening watching this great Tribute and Dedication now is also encompassed with anger!
Just realized something!

Where in the Hell is our so called President ???
There is ZERO! excuse for his absence this evening!
When inquiring my wife just advised he is in Oklahoma! BS!
I feel sorry for the great folks of Oklahoma and send my prayers. But he could have went there and had his A-- back in Washington for this important Honorable Ceremony,Concert and Dedication. He has no problem doing that when he is politicking! His priorities once again Fd up! Politicking takes priority over everything obviously!
What a disgrace! He is not attending! Can not hardly believe it! I sure as H will not forget it or excuse the fact! And will be advising my Senators and Congressmen of the fact of disrespect.
And where is Biden so called VP. He is not there either?????? BS! This is in Washington by the Capiral Building for God Sake!

clearsights 05-27-2013 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sniper03 (Post 1258881)
Sorry,

My sorrow of this evening watching this great Tribute and Dedication now is also encompassed with anger!
Just realized something!

Where in the Hell is our so called President ???
There is ZERO! excuse for his absence this evening!
When inquiring my wife just advised he is in Oklahoma! BS!
I feel sorry for the great folks of Oklahoma and send my prayers. But he could have went there and had his A-- back in Washington for this important Honorable Ceremony,Concert and Dedication. He has no problem doing that when he is politicking! His priorities once again Fd up! Politicking takes priority over everything obviously!
What a disgrace! He is not attending! Can not hardly believe it! I sure as H will not forget it or excuse the fact! And will be advising my Senators and Congressmen of the fact of disrespect.
And where is Biden so called VP. He is not there either?????? BS! This is in Washington by the Capiral Building for God Sake!

Maybe it's only for Americans?