Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   National buy ammunition day! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/national-buy-ammunition-day-72312/)

beastmode986 09-12-2012 08:03 PM

National buy ammunition day!
 

Hopefully my dad has his foid card by then. Ill be buying ALOT of ammo.

gilfo 09-12-2012 08:53 PM

Come on did he really have to drap himself in ammo. The more I see guys like that I start to wonder if the anti's are right about gun owners.

bkt 09-12-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gilfo (Post 938232)
Come on did he really have to drap himself in ammo. The more I see guys like that I start to wonder if the anti's are right about gun owners.

Really? Because he draped himself in ammo you think guns should be banned or at least heavily regulated?

Fathead00 09-12-2012 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beastmode986
Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgYSumFU79c

Hopefully my dad has his foid card by then. Ill be buying ALOT of ammo.

I see you live in the great communist state of Illinois.;)

locutus 09-12-2012 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkt (Post 938317)
Really? Because he draped himself in ammo you think guns should be banned or at least heavily regulated?

No, guns and ammo shouldn't be heavily regulated.

But idiots like this make the fight that much more difficult for the rest of us.

TDS92A 09-12-2012 11:25 PM

I have to agree with this statement.

Quote:

Originally Posted by locutus (Post 938395)
No, guns and ammo shouldn't be heavily regulated.

But idiots like this make the fight that much more difficult for the rest of us.


bkt 09-12-2012 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by locutus (Post 938395)
No, guns and ammo shouldn't be heavily regulated.

But idiots like this make the fight that much more difficult for the rest of us.

That may be, but I wasn't asking you. No offense. Just trying to understand what the poster meant.

Chainfire 09-12-2012 11:46 PM

I didn't watch the video, but I sure a hell hope we don't have another "buy ammo day". After the last national election I couldn't find .45 acp for weeks or months. The ammo makers found out that we really don't mind paying more for ammo, and they haven't forgotten that lesson. Lets don't encourage them.......

m72law 09-12-2012 11:55 PM

Why not a online AMMO group buy?

I'm in for 10k rds of BB's:o

Jim1611 09-13-2012 01:16 AM

Hey guys we all might not look half as good as this guy if we made our own video. :)

I'm with him though, it's none of the government's business how much ammo I buy.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:26 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.