Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > NASA test fire Ares I-X today

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 02:47 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

Default NASA test fire Ares I-X today

Watch it live at the link below.

NASA - NASA TV

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-27-2009, 02:54 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 12

i follow NASA programs all the time, i cant wait to see their new hauler in action . i believe that their truck(shuttle) has been great for the space station, now it's time to go ahead and see what they have on hand as new shuttle....cant wait, i'm truely excited to see if obboobsy will throw the money to the new nasa administrator.

Old 10-27-2009, 05:07 PM   #3

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

postponed till tomorrow at 11 am.

Old 10-27-2009, 05:57 PM   #4

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

I saw the launch of the Atlantis once... is an experience that you never forget... is overwhelming.

and the Kennedy Space Center is a place that you can't let pass if you visit the FL. I'll post pics latter (they are in other computer).

Thanks for the link Tango.

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 10-29-2009, 01:29 AM   #5

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

just wanna share my pride and joy.....HURRAYYY, ARES 1X test flight has been a huge success! that mean astronauts in ORION nef has nothing to fear about, the abortion system is perfectly fine tuned and worked flawlessly. hats off to NASA engeneers, they know their business, ARES1X is finally ready to take the relay fron the honnest shuttle who has served the space station well.

now it's time to go forward and carry on the space exploration. next step might be the build of a moon station seeking mars invading lolol.

the space program is probably the greatest achievement for the whole humanity, few peoples fully understand we need to do this for the future of humanity, medecine, military, science get huge benefits from the space program.....again CHEERS and THANKS to all NASA staffs, scientists , astronauts....all peoples devoted to space research.

NASA and vets of wars are the 2 things that make me so proud of this country.

Last edited by Glockmaniac; 10-29-2009 at 01:32 AM.

Old 10-29-2009, 06:08 PM   #6

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsmelEduardo View Post
...I'll post pics latter (they are in other computer).
Here they are...

I uploaded some new pics in my profile's album today...
“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 10-29-2009, 06:44 PM   #7

Eh, I guess I'm kinda spoiled because I can just look east and see any of the shuttle launches I want. They all look the same after a while.

-Fred

"Breathe when you can, shoot when you should."
-Rob Leatham

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"

Old 10-29-2009, 06:50 PM   #8

I was two feet away from the shuttle numerous times when it did land at Edwards AFB in the late 80's. It's not that gleaming white space plane we all know and love to watch when it comes back. It's pretty roasted, sooty lookin and numerous tiles missing. It looks pretty beat......................markerdown

USAF, Retired .. "From My Cold Dead Hands!"

"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." ........ Edward R. Murrow

Old 10-30-2009, 01:05 AM   #9

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsmelEduardo View Post
I saw the launch of the Atlantis once... is an experience that you never forget... is overwhelming.

and the Kennedy Space Center is a place that you can't let pass if you visit the FL. I'll post pics latter.

Thanks for the link Tango.

you're lucky, i'd like to get back there to see one of the last shuttle missions launch before ARES1X take place.

i've seen one of the SATURN V launch from COCO BEACH in 1972 (lol i was 10 YO ATM) and i got a tour of the cap canaveral with the old mercury nef in display as well as a polaris rocket ,SATURN V, and many other rockets.....was an impressing tour, i'm looking forward to get back there ASAP trust me, i'm a huge fan of everythings related to NASA.