Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Name Game: You Decide..... (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/name-game-you-decide-75105/)

TWMIM 10-26-2012 06:33 PM

Name Game: You Decide.....

My story has been documented.

There was a Golden Age, and during that era, there was Benning Boy. He wasn't special, he was part of a special crew.

There was a dark time, a great rift. Then blackness.

There was a Golden Knight, who sought to revive the old ways, and brought back a rested and mighty old crew. He was Dillinger.

But Benny was no more, he was reborn as TWMIM.

Alas, his new monicker was a pain in the ass for alot of people to spell.

So I'll put it to you, good people.

Should TWMIM remain, or should he see if Notdku can restore the mantle that he once held, with the moniker that he once held.

texaswoodworker 10-26-2012 06:37 PM

I say it's completely up to you. I have no problems spelling TWMIM, and I'm used to calling you that now. :D

P.S. if your an ass, you the most awesome ass ever. :p

Dillinger 10-26-2012 06:44 PM

The dark days were much harder on Benning than most because he had some personal issues that were weighing mighty heavily on his shoulders.

The drama with the forum did not help matters, in fact it made things worse and sapped his creative efforts to an all time low, which did not help his personal life, RT issues.

During the Great Hiatus, Benning was beaten down, but continued to fight the good fight and stayed in contact when he could. In his absence, things began to mellow in his realm, the boy remained strong, ever vigiliant and by his side, a new sidearm entered the fray, his woman began to take on more and more traits of Xena, Warrior Princess.

Benning was reborn as TWMIM, and has brought back the lively, cheerful, sometimes ackward, sometimes just plain awesome that was here BEFORE the great divide.

Many of the members that knew Benning are, thankfully in a lot of cases, no longer here. And those that did know him and are still around, have embraced TWMIM with the same spirit.

I see no reason to change. TWMIM is Benning reborn. Benning 2.0 if you prefer, again positive and creative and embracing life to the fullest, which is the essence of being Interesting.

My Friend.

JD

Mosin 10-26-2012 07:03 PM

I don't give a **** what he calls himself as long as he keeps bringing the awesome.

What's in a name?

fireguy 10-26-2012 07:04 PM

Keep the dyslexically spelled moniker you have. BB is gone, Gandalf the Grey came back as the White Wizard, BB should be TWMIM.

Davyboy 10-26-2012 07:23 PM

Whats in a name

None here seem to care what you call yourself. Those of us that are privileged to know you are just pleased your back and approaching peak form once more.

You will always be the Quillmaster to me.

orangello 10-26-2012 08:05 PM

I vote for the name "flamingbear". It just makes me happy to think of a bear in flames...maybe even a juggling bear looking sadly through melting clown makeup to its trainer for help as it smells the musty aroma of its flaming testicles...

Davyboy 10-26-2012 08:26 PM

Anyone who can rally the troops as you do is an asset to any forum. You have the ability to encourage people to question the way they see things.

Dillinger 10-26-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangello (Post 990867)
I vote for the name "flamingbear". It just makes me happy to think of a bear in flames...maybe even a juggling bear looking sadly through melting clown makeup to its trainer for help as it smells the musty aroma of its flaming testicles...

What is wrong with you?!?!? :eek::eek:

Seriously. If we transplanted the word "girl from my database" for the word "bear" in that fantasy you would be on trial with that cop in NY. :eek::eek:

A hug bro. I think you need one. :p

Davyboy 10-26-2012 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangello (Post 990867)

The world according to Gello has always been a wonderment :eek: