Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   My wife's gams... (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/my-wifes-gams-12840/)

spittinfire 04-13-2009 01:57 AM

My wife's gams...

She's over my shoulder, so no pics but if you're wife has a honey set of a gams follow up with this. I had a thought I was going to post but I got distracted...I'm going to bed now.

skullcrusher 04-13-2009 02:08 AM

PERV ALERT!!

You first...then never! :rolleyes:

I believe there are sites out there where you can stage hidden cams to photo wifey without her knowing. Try there.

mrm14 04-13-2009 02:47 AM

What a thread for me to read at this time. I just finished a BBQ with the 50 Y.O. woman roommate and the and the girlfriend (potential siginificant other) that I got back togeather with several months ago. We all been hoisting a few brews since about noon and abusing some fine wine during the BBQ. Feeling kind of fuzzy now, but I will continue.

The girlfriend is 13 yours my junior and when I first met her in 1988 she was a tall, slender, blue eyed, toe haired blonde, totally wild child, babe, only lacking in the the brestses area. However upon our 19 year apart reunion I was plesantly suprised thet she had bought herself a set of mamerex's. Very, Very Nice job I might add. uh oh gootta g

skullcrusher 04-13-2009 02:53 AM

That's a Bunker type thread. If you sign up, you can post the proud girls there! :D

flyingbrickracing 04-13-2009 03:05 AM

I don't like gams,went to the folks for Easter dinner and Ma made candied gams..............er ,I, uh never mind

mrm14 04-13-2009 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrm14 (Post 94021)
What a thread for me to read at this time. I just finished a BBQ with the 50 Y.O. woman roommate and the and the girlfriend (potential siginificant other) that I got back togeather with several months ago. We all been hoisting a few brews since about noon and abusing some fine wine during the BBQ. Feeling kind of fuzzy now, but I will continue.

The girlfriend is 13 yours my junior and when I first met her in 1988 she was a tall, slender, blue eyed, toe haired blonde, totally wild child, babe, only lacking in the the brestses area. However upon our 19 year apart reunion I was plesantly suprised thet she had bought herself a set of mamerex's. Very, Very Nice job I might add. uh oh gootta g

O.K. back now. The drunken room mate caught me posting to this thread and the crazy biatch tried to hit me with a empty wine bollte and then proceeded to chew my A$$ out in her Lebanonese Fran Dresher like screaming voice. The girl friend has no inihabitions about this so she intervened, calmed her down, and has poured the crazy one another glass of "shut the f**k up" wine. Thank God! They're in the back patio now talking about thier "mam's" and all is safe for the time being.

I'll try to be fair to the crazy one now but Im still pissed at her. So here goes about her.

In all fairness the crazy one (room mate/tennent) is not bad looking for a 50 Y.O. half arab woman. Her "mam's" are freakishly huge natural flesh melons. Potential man killers under the right circumstances. However, when she was young, and that was a long time ago, she was a body builder, which now has made her a slave to the weights to have any chance to keep her figure. If she didnt do her weight routine every night I'm sure her "mam's" would hang to her knees.

So thats my gam situation for now. Two women under my roof, one mellow now, sweet and uninhibited (the girlfirend) and the other, older, not at all mellow or sweet (but not so bad looking) "crazier than a shat house rat" room renter.

I guess they both have one good attribute aside form their physical ones, for this forum. They both are firearm owners and they know how to use them well. Also, regardless of the "crazy ones" drunken outburst awhile ago, they are both responsable firearm owners and usually keep them locked up.

cpttango30 04-13-2009 12:12 PM

Hey STOP DRUNK TYPING.

Neither one of you makes any kind of point or sense

spittinfire 04-13-2009 02:17 PM

That turned out to be far more entertaining then I thought it would be, I just giving my wife a hard time since she watched me post it!

JoeCool 04-14-2009 12:10 AM

The mods may not appreciate this, but I am sure there are a few out there that will ;)

flyingbrickracing 04-14-2009 12:24 AM

Those are MAMS not gams!