Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > My wife the art teacher

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 10:03 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronguyton View Post
I was never lucky enough to have Crayola. I only got the off brand. Like trying to use a frozen dinner candle to color with.
My wife now wants to buy you a box of Crayolas. She just walked into the kitchen mumbling about how much she hates the off brands.

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 01-08-2010, 02:33 AM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by spittinfire View Post
My wife now wants to buy you a box of Crayolas. She just walked into the kitchen mumbling about how much she hates the off brands.
Tell her I do appreciate the thought. I am working on showing my son(when he gets old enough) that providing and working for yourself and family important and a good trait. Hard work is noble and doesn't make you a racist or someone who hates minorities. I just want to show him that common sense should prevail.

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
- Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJAMISON View Post
wow. i didn't finish. and i want that time i just wasted back. I was hoping for at least a pic of Bea Arthur in her undies .