Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > My son's first concert - Iron Maiden/Dream Theater

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2010, 01:01 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Yeah, that’s so cool when your kids are willing to be seen in public with you! Took my girls to the Monsters of Rock show about 12 years ago. Motley Crue (well at least Vince Neill), Tesla, Skid Row, Jackyl (they loved the chainsaw song)!
Great time, well worth the admission price, in exchange for something they will remember for a lifetime!

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
-Ayn Rand

Old 06-21-2010, 03:15 PM   #12

Liked 859 Times on 342 Posts
Likes Given: 1687

Iron Maiden was awesome as they always are but the best part of the whole thing is that my son asked me to take him. I can't tell you how proud it makes me to know that at this stage in his life, when most are anti-parent, we have an amazing relationship. I always hoped for this as he was getting closer to this age but feared the worst. He is quite a good young man if I do say so myself (chest puffed way out).

Old 06-22-2010, 01:32 AM   #13

Liked 33 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroxAZ View Post
Iron Maiden was awesome as they always are but the best part of the whole thing is that my son asked me to take him. I can't tell you how proud it makes me to know that at this stage in his life, when most are anti-parent, we have an amazing relationship. I always hoped for this as he was getting closer to this age but feared the worst. He is quite a good young man if I do say so myself (chest puffed way out).
I am glad for you and your son. You should have your chest puffed way out!! It is very anti parent out there in this world and for yall two to have a great relationship is just amazing!! So keep being the great father you are being

I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonyaeger
ain't skeered

Old 06-22-2010, 01:35 AM   #14

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 3

very lucky kid. i saw iron maiden a few years ago, but havent got the chance to see dream theater

Speak softly and carry a big stick...just know how to use it.