Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   My sincerest apologies (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/my-sincerest-apologies-14677/)

matt g 06-10-2009 11:24 PM

My sincerest apologies

My sincerest apologies to those affected by my mistake. I'm on heavy meds for Manic Depressive illness and they're messing with my mind heavily. I stepped down largely to eliminate another stress in my life.

I hope to return to serving you as a moderator in the future once I get my head out of my ass and once the meds quit screwing with me.

SGT-MILLER 06-10-2009 11:37 PM

No worries, bro.

If anyone has a problem with you stepping down to reduce stress, they can talk to me and I'll throat punch them for ya.

:D

Jo da Plumbr 06-10-2009 11:42 PM

Really glad to see your post Matt. Not that I feel any sort of apology is necessary, I'm just glad to see your still a part of the crew.

All families have their tiffs. Don't sweat it.

Jo

RL357Mag 06-10-2009 11:55 PM

Anyone can make a mistake, and everyone does....but it takes a real man to apologize. I may disagree with 80% of what you say, but I have 100% respect for you for admitting when you're wrong. Good to see you back...

user4 06-11-2009 01:20 AM

Can't tell you how pleased I am to see you here today.

Dillinger 06-11-2009 01:23 AM

Matt - We have talked, but I want you to openly know that we love you brother, and if you need time, or anything else, then do what you need to get you and your family right in the world.

If there is ANYTHING we can do in the Dillinger household, please do not hesitiate to ask.

JD

cpttango30 06-11-2009 01:29 AM

Matt I am glad to see you post. I kind of figured there were other stuff a little more pressing that keeping all of us in line. I will until your return be on my best behavior I promise.

dnthmn2004 06-11-2009 02:50 AM

Sorry to hear you stepped down. But as said earlier, it takes a real man to appologize. Hope you feel better and if there is anything you need, don't hesitate to ask.

Gojubrian 06-11-2009 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RL357Mag (Post 115605)
Anyone can make a mistake, and everyone does....but it takes a real man to apologize. I may disagree with 80% of what you say, but I have 100% respect for you for admitting when you're wrong. Good to see you back...

I second that and I have no idea what happened. :)

skullcrusher 06-11-2009 03:10 AM

No need to apologize Matt. No bad feelings here. I believe you were responding to what you thought was an attack on your speech rights, as did I. No one ever needs to apologize for that in my book.

Get things going in the right direction, not just for you, but for your family. They need you well. We need you well.

If you ever just want to vent or talk, you know where to find me.

Stay strong,

Skullcrusher