My personal views on a few things
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > My personal views on a few things

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2013, 05:15 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Default My personal views on a few things

A weapon decorated like a Christmas tree is just about useless as a empty one, many new owners have opted to load up their weapons, especially AR`s, with everything but the kitchen sink, my guess is that Hollywood has a lot to do with it, you turn on a flashlight attach to your weapon and you will be dead for sure, I’m from the old school, keep it simple, loaded and clean. Also I have witness many hunting trips cut short because a drop rifle and a shatter scope; good rifles without iron sights, to me that`s one of the biggest mistake a hunter can make, a rifle should have sights period, as a defensive weapon is useless, is nothing more than a baseball bat .And for many out there looking to buy something, if you are not a collector stay away from old WW1 weapons with unusual ammo, it pays and is better to invest in a set of weapons that shared ammo; .44 magnum rifle/revolver or .357/.38 special ,many options, easy reloading and ammo availability.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here