Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   My grandsons unconcealed weapon!! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/my-grandsons-unconcealed-weapon-91274/)

Dearhunter 05-26-2013 02:40 AM

My grandsons unconcealed weapon!!

1 Attachment(s)
Nobody messes with him

Attachment 102787

DrumJunkie 05-26-2013 03:27 AM

Nice! Scary..But nice :)

I'm a cat guy but I think I"d need new pants if I seen one of those in my yard.:eek:

HockaLouis 05-26-2013 03:42 AM

Cool looking animal but really creepy. You obviously can't trust it. The camouflage patterning is amazing but it must stink to high heaven and I'd want a 2-3/4" 12 ga. with 00 Buck for it. Seems to me it's too untrustworthy, unpredictable, and dangerous at this age not to put down...

As for the leopard, it is scary.

ScottA 05-26-2013 03:46 AM

That would be pretty effective.

BeyondTheBox 05-26-2013 03:56 AM

Gorgeous and scary position to be in. I've encountered house cats that sniped at me for wanting to get up before they were done using me as a napping cushion. That thing looked ready to snooze... eek!

TheSadPanda 05-26-2013 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HockaLouis
Cool looking animal but really creepy. You obviously can't trust it. The camouflage patterning is amazing but it must stink to high heaven and I'd want a 2-3/4" 12 ga. with 00 Buck for it. Seems to me it's too untrustworthy, unpredictable, and dangerous at this age not to put down...

As for the leopard, it is scary.

Haha didnt see that coming. Well done.

c3shooter 05-26-2013 09:31 AM

Reminds me of the line- young lady finds gent has an adult cheetah.

"Guess I should not make any fast moves, huh?"

"There are no moves you can make that HE would consider fast."

Jagermeister 05-26-2013 09:56 AM

Funny thing is, I am not even worried he has a cheetah. I always wanted a black panther myself. I have more practical questions.

1. Do you have a lot of land? :eek:
2. Is your grandson's nickname "crazy legs", because he going to need them.:D
3. Can he afford the expense for the meat?
4. Is he or the neighbors missing pets. LOL!!!!
5. Does he have a chimp for a butler? That is very important you know. ;)

WebleyFosbery38 05-26-2013 11:18 AM

WOw, I mean WOW! Holy crap, thats one hell of a watch cat! Surprise, meet my Kitty! I have to say, I really dont believe you can take the Wild out of that Cat even if your Marlin Freaking Perkins. Type Mauled by Tiger into your browser and see what comes up! My Best Friends Uncle owned a small Game farm just up the road a piece and had a very old toothless, clawless mountain lion given too him. We would wrestle it and if it had teeth and claws, I wouldnt be typing today, he could bat you across the enclosure faster than lightning and his toothless bite still hurt. He had a good life while at Fays and after her died, we ate him! It wasnt all that good, gamey and stringy...

robocop10mm 05-26-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jagermeister (Post 1258403)
Funny thing is, I am not even worried he has a cheetah. I always wanted a black panther myself. I have more practical questions.

1. Do you have a lot of land? :eek:
2. Is your grandson's nickname "crazy legs", because he going to need them.:D
3. Can he afford the expense for the meat?
4. Is he or the neighbors missing pets. LOL!!!!
5. Does he have a chimp for a butler? That is very important you know. ;)

The spots say Leopard, or maybe Jaguar. I have seen Leopards in the wild. Deadly critters