My Friend Jimmy
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > My Friend Jimmy

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 02:02 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default My Friend Jimmy

friend Jimmy just had what he always calls "Bob Deals". He once said he could make a good living just following me with a camera. Now it was his time to do something dumb
Seems during the snow storm his metal carport roof had a heavy load of snow and slush and would not drain off. He got the bright idea to take his 20 gauge and shoot a drain hole in the metal roof. When he pulled the trigger the roof collapsed and knocked him out cold. His wife finally managed to drag him out from the wreckage of the carport. He is pretty stove up. Carport is still down on his tractor which has serious sheet metal damage. The muffler is sticking thru the roof metal. I think it is something in the water here that causes this

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-18-2010, 02:30 AM   #2

I don't mean to be rude but I'd sure like to see a picture of that carport. He should have known that a 22 was the way to go, it's way more adjustable.

Old 02-18-2010, 02:37 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1176 Times on 511 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

"Here, hold my beer, I'm gonna try somethin'.

Actually, I wish him well, but it's funny.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 02-18-2010, 02:46 AM   #4

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Pics of the carport, him under the carport or a video of him actually shooting it needs to be posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJAMISON View Post
wow. i didn't finish. and i want that time i just wasted back. I was hoping for at least a pic of Bea Arthur in her undies .

Old 02-18-2010, 02:58 AM   #5

Liked 23 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
"Here, hold my beer, I'm gonna try somethin'.

Actually, I wish him well, but it's funny.
Oh man you beat me to it....
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
Thomas Jefferson
From the great speaker...er uh Barak Obongo

"Liberals make great proctologists. They're the only ones who truly know what the inside of an anus looks like."~me

Old 02-18-2010, 04:02 AM   #6

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

I am calling BS on this.

Sounds a little to far fetched to me.

Old 02-18-2010, 04:07 AM   #7

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Naw, I believe it. I had a friend who used a .45 to punch holes in his burn barrel. Too lazy to get a drill and bit I guess.
"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old 02-18-2010, 10:34 AM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
Naw, I believe it. I had a friend who used a .45 to punch holes in his burn barrel. Too lazy to get a drill and bit I guess.
I see nothing wrong with his choice of tool for that particular job! Lazy maybe, but certainly more fun!

Old 02-18-2010, 11:42 AM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 84 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I demand pictures of this. You can't tell a story like that and not have pictures.

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 02-18-2010, 11:47 AM   #10

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

See no response so it was just some random stupid post to drum up idiots that believe it.

Closed Thread