Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > My daughter said

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2011, 01:36 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 966 Times on 706 Posts
Likes Given: 523

Default My daughter said

My daughter just walked into the living room and said "Dad, cancel my
allowance immediately, rent my room out, throw all my clothes out of
the window, take my TV, and stereo, and iPhone, and iPod, and my
laptop. Please take all of my jewellery to the Salvation Army or Cash
Converters. Then sell my new car, take my front door key away from me
and throw me out of the house. Then disown me and never talk to me
again. And don’t forget to write me out of your will and leave my share
to my brother.

Well, she didn't put it quite like that... she actually said...

"Dad, this is my new boyfriend, Mohamed."

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-27-2011, 01:52 PM   #2

Liked 15 Times on 12 Posts

Default brilliant

uraaah .....Simper Fi ...The best thing iv'e heard in a while !

Old 07-27-2011, 03:16 PM   #3

Liked 19 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by powg View Post
uraaah .....Simper Fi ...The best thing iv'e heard in a while !
Yeah, bigotry!

"Ideology deludes, inspires dishonesty, and breeds fanaticism. Facts, experience, and logic are much better at leading you to the truth."

"Despite the conviction and seeming depth of knowledge with which ideologues speak, they are intellectual weaklings--joiners--who defer to systems of belief and charismatic gurus for their ideas." -- Daniel J. Flynn

GOA

Old 07-27-2011, 03:48 PM   #4

Liked 15 Times on 12 Posts

Default books to read

My favorite books to read .....'' How being a bigot separates humans from apes''and ''McDonalds : keeping racism alive into the 21 st century. '' These arent real books .....but should be . I thought the little muslim jab was cute . Im a realist so, any attempt to make me look into my inner self to see if I meet the political correct ,liberal ,unified ,brotherhood of man bull**** is wasted. Everyone is a racist ,bigot ,self absorbed as&^$%hole at some point in their lives ....so spare us the hypocrisy. DICKHEAD

Old 07-27-2011, 03:58 PM   #5

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Im a realist so, any attempt to make me look into my inner self to see if I meet the political correct ,liberal ,unified ,brotherhood of man bull**** is wasted. Everyone is a racist ,bigot ,self absorbed as&^$%hole at some point in their lives ....
I'm a realist too and I agree that most (if not all) of us have displayed some form of bigotry. That said, I appreciate it when someone shines a light on it and brings back awareness...because I know I am not perfect and seize some opportunity to work on it.

Kumbaya, & sappy speech but true.

“Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig.”

"Memories are pictures in your mind." - Kathryn (my 3 year old daughter)

Old 07-27-2011, 04:06 PM   #6
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 38 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Bigotry is making choices about our own opinions and prejudices. EVERYONE does it to some extent, I don't care who you are.

You could probably call anyone who tells a joke a bigot because they are belittling someone or something...........

Last edited by TimKS; 07-27-2011 at 04:09 PM.

Old 07-27-2011, 04:23 PM   #7

Liked 966 Times on 706 Posts
Likes Given: 523

WOW ... It was a joke I got in a email and thought some of you would get a laugh . No its not smart to assume all muslims are terrorist , in fact most I know are very nice folks . It's not safe to assume all blacks are thugs , thieves , rapist , leeches ect , as some are decent folk . Same for mexicans although it is safe to assume most of them cant drive for *&%^ but to imply most are here illegally would be wrong '' a safe assumption but.. '' . But you can call me what ever you like as I will never give blessing to my son or daughter who bring home ....

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 07-27-2011, 05:46 PM   #8

Quote:
My favorite books to read .....'' How being a bigot separates humans from apes''and ''McDonalds : keeping racism alive into the 21 st century. '' These arent real books .....but should be . I thought the little muslim jab was cute . Im a realist so, any attempt to make me look into my inner self to see if I meet the political correct ,liberal ,unified ,brotherhood of man bull**** is wasted. Everyone is a racist ,bigot ,self absorbed as&^$%hole at some point in their lives ....so spare us the hypocrisy. DICKHEAD
But most of us don't wear it like a badge of honor.

"Ideology deludes, inspires dishonesty, and breeds fanaticism. Facts, experience, and logic are much better at leading you to the truth."

"Despite the conviction and seeming depth of knowledge with which ideologues speak, they are intellectual weaklings--joiners--who defer to systems of belief and charismatic gurus for their ideas." -- Daniel J. Flynn

GOA

Old 07-27-2011, 05:51 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
WOW ... It was a joke I got in a email and thought some of you would get a laugh . No its not smart to assume all muslims are terrorist , in fact most I know are very nice folks . It's not safe to assume all blacks are thugs , thieves , rapist , leeches ect , as some are decent folk . Same for mexicans although it is safe to assume most of them cant drive for *&%^ but to imply most are here illegally would be wrong '' a safe assumption but.. '' . But you can call me what ever you like as I will never give blessing to my son or daughter who bring home ....
I get the joke, it wasn't about the joke. It was the concept that it gets a "uraaah .....Simper(sic) Fi ...The best thing iv'e(sic) heard in a while !"

Versus a "Ha, now that's funny"

Unless Simper Fi is Latin for "Always a Simpleton".

^^See, now that's funny!

GOA

Closed Thread