Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   My daughter said (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/my-daughter-said-45866/)

MobileMarine 07-27-2011 01:36 PM

My daughter said
 
My daughter just walked into the living room and said "Dad, cancel my
allowance immediately, rent my room out, throw all my clothes out of
the window, take my TV, and stereo, and iPhone, and iPod, and my
laptop. Please take all of my jewellery to the Salvation Army or Cash
Converters. Then sell my new car, take my front door key away from me
and throw me out of the house. Then disown me and never talk to me
again. And donít forget to write me out of your will and leave my share
to my brother.

Well, she didn't put it quite like that... she actually said...




"Dad, this is my new boyfriend, Mohamed."

powg 07-27-2011 01:52 PM

brilliant
 
uraaah .....Simper Fi ...The best thing iv'e heard in a while !

knfxda 07-27-2011 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by powg (Post 550874)
uraaah .....Simper Fi ...The best thing iv'e heard in a while !

Yeah, bigotry!

powg 07-27-2011 03:48 PM

books to read
 
My favorite books to read .....'' How being a bigot separates humans from apes''and ''McDonalds : keeping racism alive into the 21 st century. '' These arent real books .....but should be . I thought the little muslim jab was cute . Im a realist so, any attempt to make me look into my inner self to see if I meet the political correct ,liberal ,unified ,brotherhood of man bull**** is wasted. Everyone is a racist ,bigot ,self absorbed as&^$%hole at some point in their lives ....so spare us the hypocrisy. DICKHEAD

Poink88 07-27-2011 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by powg (Post 550944)
Im a realist so, any attempt to make me look into my inner self to see if I meet the political correct ,liberal ,unified ,brotherhood of man bull**** is wasted. Everyone is a racist ,bigot ,self absorbed as&^$%hole at some point in their lives ....

I'm a realist too and I agree that most (if not all) of us have displayed some form of bigotry. That said, I appreciate it when someone shines a light on it and brings back awareness...because I know I am not perfect and seize some opportunity to work on it.

Kumbaya, & sappy speech but true.

TimKS 07-27-2011 04:06 PM

Bigotry is making choices about our own opinions and prejudices. EVERYONE does it to some extent, I don't care who you are. :eek:

You could probably call anyone who tells a joke a bigot because they are belittling someone or something...........:(

MobileMarine 07-27-2011 04:23 PM

WOW ... It was a joke I got in a email and thought some of you would get a laugh . No its not smart to assume all muslims are terrorist , in fact most I know are very nice folks . It's not safe to assume all blacks are thugs , thieves , rapist , leeches ect , as some are decent folk . Same for mexicans although it is safe to assume most of them cant drive for *&%^ but to imply most are here illegally would be wrong '' a safe assumption but.. '' . But you can call me what ever you like as I will never give blessing to my son or daughter who bring home ....

knfxda 07-27-2011 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by powg (Post 550944)
My favorite books to read .....'' How being a bigot separates humans from apes''and ''McDonalds : keeping racism alive into the 21 st century. '' These arent real books .....but should be . I thought the little muslim jab was cute . Im a realist so, any attempt to make me look into my inner self to see if I meet the political correct ,liberal ,unified ,brotherhood of man bull**** is wasted. Everyone is a racist ,bigot ,self absorbed as&^$%hole at some point in their lives ....so spare us the hypocrisy. DICKHEAD

But most of us don't wear it like a badge of honor.

knfxda 07-27-2011 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MobileMarine (Post 550967)
WOW ... It was a joke I got in a email and thought some of you would get a laugh . No its not smart to assume all muslims are terrorist , in fact most I know are very nice folks . It's not safe to assume all blacks are thugs , thieves , rapist , leeches ect , as some are decent folk . Same for mexicans although it is safe to assume most of them cant drive for *&%^ but to imply most are here illegally would be wrong '' a safe assumption but.. '' . But you can call me what ever you like as I will never give blessing to my son or daughter who bring home ....

I get the joke, it wasn't about the joke. It was the concept that it gets a "uraaah .....Simper(sic) Fi ...The best thing iv'e(sic) heard in a while !"

Versus a "Ha, now that's funny"

Unless Simper Fi is Latin for "Always a Simpleton".

^^See, now that's funny! :D


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:33 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.