My daughter. Is the cutest.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > My daughter. Is the cutest.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2013, 04:29 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3726 Times on 2283 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Normally I would think this is a bit too personal to share all over the Internet. But I can't help myself this time. And I figure some of you parents will appreciate it. Here is my daughter "reading" a book. She is 19 months old now. She has been doing this for awhile, but this is the best video we've managed to catch so far. Enjoy.

Oh and, please excuse her being topless and covered in peanut butter.

http://youtu.be/xwny7Zh9ZA4

Always have clean socks.

People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-30-2013, 04:31 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

http://youtu.be/52CE2sNA5EI
EDIT: sorry, just noticed I posted the same video twice. Now both are up.

Always have clean socks.

Last edited by JW357; 07-30-2013 at 06:25 AM.
People Like This 
Old 07-30-2013, 04:51 AM   #3

Liked 2431 Times on 1084 Posts
Likes Given: 2322

Enjoy her now before she turns into a teenager.

Old 07-30-2013, 05:06 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd3282
Enjoy her now before she turns into a teenager.
Yes. Not looking forward to that time. I plan on showing every boy that comes over my gun collection.

Hopefully I have a range at my house by that time, so I can be shooting when he comes over...

Always have clean socks.

Old 07-30-2013, 05:23 AM   #5

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

i was gifted the most beautiful little girl on the planet and made her a promise while holding her the first time that I would be a Dad worth being proud of. And that I knew one day she would bring home a boy just like me and I'd probably kill that young man. I don't know that I accomplished the first part but she says I did so that's good eonugh for me. The second...Well..I put the fear in more than a couple young fellers. She has always been a real pretty girl and quite popular. And I seemed to always be working on or cleaning a gun when they showed up.

Enjoy your time pretty new Dad, I swear all I did was blink and mine was going off to college. I did give her a Sig P226 9mm to go with her She gets her CCW and I'll give her a carry gun.

Man the time just flew!

You got a gorgeous and very smart little one there JW. You must be very proud.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

thatonespot Likes This 
Old 07-30-2013, 05:49 AM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumJunkie
i was gifted the most beautiful little girl on the planet and made her a promise while holding her the first time that I would be a Dad worth being proud of. And that I knew one day she would bring home a boy just like me and I'd probably kill that young man. I don't know that I accomplished the first part but she says I did so that's good eonugh for me. The second...Well..I put the fear in more than a couple young fellers. She has always been a real pretty girl and quite popular. And I seemed to always be working on or cleaning a gun when they showed up.

Enjoy your time pretty new Dad, I swear all I did was blink and mine was going off to college. I did give her a Sig P226 9mm to go with her She gets her CCW and I'll give her a carry gun.

Man the time just flew!

You got a gorgeous and very smart little one there JW. You must be very proud.
Thanks, Drum. I'm extremely proud. And I'm positive your little girl is of you as well. It really is amazing. When I think about work, it feels like it takes forever for a day to pass. I can hardly machine spending at least another three years in the military. But when I think about my little girl and the fact that she's already almost two years old, I can't, for the life of me, figure out where the time has gone. I know she's still young, but good Lord two years is kinda a long time! She's still my baby, of course, but (at the risk of sounding cliche) it really does feel like yesterday that we were welcoming her to the world.

Sounds like your girl is on a good path so far. I'm sure daddy can take some credit for that.

Always have clean socks.

People Like This 
Old 07-30-2013, 05:50 AM   #7
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 545 Times on 305 Posts
Likes Given: 2405

Very Nice.
Make sure you save this and show it to her when she hits the teen years.

Old 07-30-2013, 06:06 AM   #8

Liked 229 Times on 142 Posts
Likes Given: 386

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW357 View Post
Yes. Not looking forward to that time. I plan on showing every boy that comes over my gun collection.

Hopefully I have a range at my house by that time, so I can be shooting when he comes over...
Can i come over?

She is adorable, i remember when my lil sister was that age, be ready for when she starts bolting all over the place

Old 07-30-2013, 06:21 AM   #9
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7042 Times on 4238 Posts
Likes Given: 8487

Your daughter is adorable. I like it when I see children interested in books. My family was always reading books to my granddaughter and now that she's 7, she's reading books on her own now. It every night there is some reading to her before bed. If a child likes to read, the world is open to them in so many ways.

Old 07-30-2013, 06:27 AM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Thanks everyone. Yep, she's adorable. And if she isn't interested in at least reading, firearms, and martial arts, my wife and I will consider ourselves failures.

I just noticed the second link I posted was the same video as the first. I fixed that. Be sure to watch the second one too. .

Always have clean socks.