My collection
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > My collection

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 08:28 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default My collection

I just realized I'd been here for a month and a half or so and I haven't posted ANY pictures of my eeeeeeeeeeevil evil arsenal that kills puppies while they're playing with little cute babies. Well, here it is...

Thats all three of them. My AR-57 on the left, my XD 40 up top in the middle, and my 12 gauge on the right.

Thats a better view of my 57. For those of you who aren't familiar with it, the magazine goes up top where its at right now and the expended brass drops out the magazine well. I just added the new pistol grip to it today, haven't got a chance to fire with it yet though. I'll probably take it to the range back home when I go on leave later this month.

Oh and for your viewing pleasure, here's me about 6 hours after being back in WA after I got back from Afghanistan. I can't remember if I'd posted a picture or not yet.

"This is not about land or money...but the one thing that no man should never be able to take from another man: the freedom to make his own choices about his life, where he'll live, how he'll live, how he'll raise his family. "

William Travis, The Alamo: 13 Days to Glory

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-04-2009, 08:55 PM   #2

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

You should become a supporting member and move this to the bunker.

A little more private in there and only "good guys" can see what you have!

Oh yea.......thanks for your service Ubergopher!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 05-05-2009, 06:48 PM   #3

Likes Given: 1

Thank You for your service +1 And +1 on Cane's suggestion on becoming a supporting member

Old 05-05-2009, 07:16 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by propex View Post
Thank You for your service +1 And +1 on Cane's suggestion on becoming a supporting member
I already did, just waiting on the paypal stuff to get taken care of.

"This is not about land or money...but the one thing that no man should never be able to take from another man: the freedom to make his own choices about his life, where he'll live, how he'll live, how he'll raise his family. "

Old 05-05-2009, 09:07 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Thanks for your service.

FWIW, I don't post any pictures of my firearms anymore, having tragically lost them in a mountain climbing expedition.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 05-05-2009, 09:13 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
Thanks for your service.

FWIW, I don't post any pictures of my firearms anymore, having tragically lost them in a mountain climbing expedition.
Yeah, I figured I'd take some pictures before I go boating with some friends in a couple days.

Old 05-05-2009, 09:17 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I sense tragedy in the air.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 05-05-2009, 09:19 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
I sense tragedy in the air.
Gosh, I hope not. I'd sure hate to lose them all.

Old 05-06-2009, 11:44 PM   #9
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

It's hard to avoid as it seems to happen to so many members, here in the PNW many are lost at sea.