Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   My challenge to FTF. (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/my-challenge-ftf-23390/)

cpttango30 02-14-2010 12:36 AM

My challenge to FTF.

I challenge every single supporting member and member of FTF to make a video of a women properly handling and shooting a pistol, rifle, or shotgun. You pick what you want her to shoot.

Then I want everyone to post it on youtube. I want up to do this so maybe one day we can overtake the stupid douchetastic douche bags of youtube that are posting videos of girls getting hurt or doing things wrong.

This is my challenge to all members of FTF.

Are you up to the challenge?

Cane I expect at least 6 or 7 different videos from you man.

stalkingbear 02-14-2010 12:47 AM

It would sound good IF I had the means to do it. The closest thing we have is an el cheapo camera for still pictures.

cpttango30 02-14-2010 01:06 AM

Bear I don't know your income level. But you can get small Hi Def video cameras at Best Buy for $80.

lonyaeger 02-14-2010 01:07 AM

I have the camera, but no female shooter.

skullcrusher 02-14-2010 01:19 AM

I have the female shooter, but why the hell would I tape her and post it on YouTube? Who on earth wants their loved female member of the family all over the internet? Oh wait, there are no sick people out there...:rolleyes:

I challenge everyone to never post traceable images on the internet if you love the subject of the images...

RugerShootinGal 02-14-2010 01:26 AM

Yeah I just wonder what TYPE of people would look at that too!!!

cpttango30 02-14-2010 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skullcrusher (Post 230221)
I have the female shooter, but why the hell would I tape her and post it on YouTube? Who on earth wants their loved female member of the family all over the internet? Oh wait, there are no sick people out there...:rolleyes:

I challenge everyone to never post traceable images on the internet if you love the subject of the images...

You big sissy.

RugerShootinGal 02-14-2010 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpttango30 (Post 230224)
You big sissy.

That is just not right to call him a sissy funny though!!!!

mrm14 02-14-2010 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skullcrusher (Post 230221)

+100 to that Skull.

Besides, the GF I'm seeing now already had a wall eyed slobbering fit that I even posted my target rifle on the internet.

I also know that if I posted any likeness of her on any internet site she most likely would cut my you know what off whilst I were sleeping and shove it up my you where.

RugerShootinGal 02-14-2010 01:32 AM

I think it is a good idea to make sure that our women are being safe and know how to handle what they are shooting Good Idea:)