muslims upset over "Jesus" rifles - Page 8
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > muslims upset over "Jesus" rifles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 08:29 PM   #71
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter Joe View Post
Dave, like it or not towel head is an uncool term in an open forum. When you use terms like that you basically group all like skinned and religious orientated people together. I feel your pain brother but you need to show IMHO a little more savvy. Bro, were all in this together.
Hunter Joe #1 I do respect you even though we have never met.
I and others are sick and tired of us all God Fearing Americans having to bow down to people or groups of people that want to take us all out. Bro it has been going on longer than or almost as long as time itself with respect to the history of man-kind. No I am not crazy do not belong to any hate group etc.
Even though I will protect my home and family from enemy's Foriegn and Domestic for sure as I am sure you and others will too.
If I offend somone all I can say I didn't mean too.
I will stand my ground if it be right or wrong as we all have that right too!!!

Old 01-23-2010, 09:01 PM   #72

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

DaveShooter,

The point is not about your hatred, the point is about using better terms for those you hate. Be a bigger person. Racial or religious derrogatory terms only puts yourself on a lower level. That kind of verbage only feeds the trolls and anti-2A groups.

That is why people have been referencing your racist post. In other words, keep your hate filled rhetoric to yourself or find a more mature way of expressing yourself.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 01-24-2010, 12:26 AM   #73

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Dave, you seem like a good man and I've got your back because I feel your pain. I know this bull$hit is frustrating but together we can make a difference.

I've had my pee-pee slapped a few times for getting out of line on this forum. Let me tell you, it was worth it, because it only made me more tolerant and therefore stronger. This forum is very unique in that we hold each other to a higher standard and that is why the haters don't last very long here. So stick around, it only gets better.

God, Family, Guns, in that order.

Last edited by hunter Joe; 01-24-2010 at 12:33 AM.

Old 01-24-2010, 04:45 AM   #74
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I ordered two from Trijicon and with the expectation that they are pre change. I heard they are getting rid of the extra references. I don't have anything to mount them on right now but want them for latter use. I have one mounted and it has the reference, never thought it was more than a model number?

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 01-24-2010, 05:02 AM   #75

Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
DaveShooter,

The point is not about your hatred, the point is about using better terms for those you hate. Be a bigger person. Racial or religious derrogatory terms only puts yourself on a lower level. That kind of verbage only feeds the trolls and anti-2A groups.

That is why people have been referencing your racist post. In other words, keep your hate filled rhetoric to yourself or find a more mature way of expressing yourself.
Hey SK for the record I do not hate anyone. I may not dislike someone or something but hate that is something of another animal or thing I don't want okay ,enough said folks in reguards to this matter.
I have got bigger and better things to livr for in this life and one is my mixed race wife and grand-child.

Old 07-07-2010, 12:49 PM   #76

Liked 9 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 3

well... I hate alot of things, i hate terrorists, i hate frivolous lawsuits, i hate liberal media/propaganda, i hate the brady bunch, i hate those stupid warnings on everything, i hate stupid people, i hate gun control, i hate censorship, i hate pc...the list goes on and on, and i can think of a lot of things worse than 'towel head' to call the arabs...anyway

since you are all talking about killing the terrorists with pork laden products this may make you all feel a little better. I have a friend who is in the army 3rd ID and the first time he went to afghanistan they acquired some of the cowardice terrorists that they werent allowed to shoot because they surrended, so (Stephen is his name and fortunately he thinks alot like me) Stephen was fortunate enough to be the one who got to hand out mre's to them, well... they didnt bring him the mre's so he went and got them, a whole bunch of pork mre's, and after giving them all these mre's and waiting until they were finished some of them started thanking him and asking what it was, so he told them and they all started puking...winning the hearts and minds.

...wow i just thought to look how old this thread is...sorry for dredging an old thread and sorry my story sucked im not a good story teller.

Old 07-07-2010, 02:41 PM   #77

Liked 1983 Times on 1091 Posts
Likes Given: 1325

I am going to have to look for some Trijicon equipment. I would like to support a company with such a philosophy.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Old 07-07-2010, 02:44 PM   #78

Liked 1983 Times on 1091 Posts
Likes Given: 1325

Oh wow. I didn't realize this was a resurected thread. LOL.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Old 07-07-2010, 05:06 PM   #79

i say dip the bullets in pig blood

Old 07-07-2010, 06:04 PM   #80

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Way I see it is no one is forcing them yo use the equipment. So if it causes you to not by your bloomers one at a time opting to get them in as bunch just don't use it. Problem solved.

While being a man of faith I still do not like those door knockers that want me to join their flavor of faith but they don't offend me. They are just doing what they do. And the optic people are doing what they do. I do find political correctness being shoved down my throat offensive. It hurts my self esteem to be forced to listen to it. So by definition they are being political PC that are not being PC. Should I call the news papers and tell them how this pains em and to get them to stop? I don't think they will. The Obamaphile spewing BS about all the jobs they have created offends me. I am offended by liars. But It keels going on.

It's all me-me-me with these PC idiots. Everything offends someone so lets just cut out everything and forget the words of Voltaire. So they can not have to agree with what you say and make you stop it. WE shouldn't support their right to say it. BEcause it's painful to peopel that wan tot kill us

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson