muslims upset over "Jesus" rifles - Page 7
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

muslims upset over "Jesus" rifles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 10:45 PM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3496 Times on 1613 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

I'd do the same thing to save a contract of that amount. We are talking, probably, 80% plus of their business sales. Publicly save face. And then...

....I would micro stamp the exact same verse in the front piece of focal glass, down and to the lower left. Since most people are right eye dominant, and this would be on the second or third lens, they won't see it.

And I would have the pleasure of knowing that every target had that stamp over their head/chest before they received their final judgement.

JD

Old 01-22-2010, 11:31 PM   #62

Liked 31 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo da Plumbr View Post
I say we dip each bullet in pig fat as a coating before sending them out to the sandbox.

And make sure to advertise the process on Al-Jezzera. Every US bullet is a terrorists one way ticket to hell.
Or, make a FMJ with pig fat at the core...and then do the Al-Jezzera thing. Any way you slice it, the PC crowd has got terminal cranial rectumitus and about the only thing that might cure them of that is a full dose of reality....like my size 10 foot up their a$$. That might not work, though, but it will make ME feel better.

Oh, and for the muslims being upset by biblical references on the scopes......F**k them and the camel they're having sex with.

Old 01-23-2010, 12:32 AM   #63

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
I'd do the same thing to save a contract of that amount. We are talking, probably, 80% plus of their business sales. Publicly save face. And then...

....I would micro stamp the exact same verse in the front piece of focal glass, down and to the lower left. Since most people are right eye dominant, and this would be on the second or third lens, they won't see it.

And I would have the pleasure of knowing that every target had that stamp over their head/chest before they received their final judgement.

JD
I like that idea. I saw we e-mail it to their R&D team.

-Fred

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"

Old 01-23-2010, 12:48 AM   #64

Liked 11 Times on 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidFlashGordon View Post
Or, make a FMJ with pig fat at the core...and then do the Al-Jezzera thing. Any way you slice it, the PC crowd has got terminal cranial rectumitus and about the only thing that might cure them of that is a full dose of reality....like my size 10 foot up their a$$. That might not work, though, but it will make ME feel better.

Oh, and for the muslims being upset by biblical references on the scopes......F**k them and the camel they're having sex with.
If you don't let your feelings out sometimes, it's bad juju. Just let them go, you're among friends.

Old 01-23-2010, 02:59 AM   #65

Default I know alot about those people

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCross7 View Post
I do find it sad that Trijicon is taking the inscriptions off. If I was over there, it could definitely be a little spirit lifter to see those inscriptions and think back to what they mean.

However, we shouldn't hate on Muslims just for being Muslims. It's not all Muslims that are the problem, but many people let the actions of a few, taint their opinion of the people as a whole. As far as the extremist groups that we are fighting, I like the pig blood soaked bullet idea.

First off, you are not very intelligent. Second off, the Muslims aren't at war with anyone, extremist groups whose religion happens to be Muslim, are at war with people.

Many of the so-called "Muslim Practices" that we find so distasteful, have no backing from the Qur'an, they aren't religious practices at all, they are cultural practices.

How about doing a bit of research before you go spouting off about a very large group of people that you so obviously know nothing about.

-Fred
#1 Stupid a** my wife is from a country full of those folks.
Everytime they came into her town in her country it was and is a blood bath. So don't you dare tell me whom I know and do not know. They whomever or whatever you may think want to destroy all non- beleavers. Go ahead and bury your head in the sand fine by me. I sure as hell won't pull you out that is for sure...

Old 01-23-2010, 03:31 AM   #66

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
I feel for Trijicon. Frankly, I'd tell the Fed "We have a contract, for the product that was approved all this time, till some f***wad at ABC decided otherwise. Buy out the contract."

Of course, I'm not in their position, but I wish they would have stood fast.
Your right on, a lots of people depend on Trijicon to put bread on their tables, and Trijicon owes their employees this government contract.

It's those dumb asses at that liberal scum sucking ABC that need their asses kicked. It be nice if all firearm owners could band together and boycott everything ABC advertises. When ABC starts losing contracts maybe those smug corporate bastards will feel the heat the same way as did those fine folks at Trijicon.

We got the power and I only wish I could harness it.

Old 01-23-2010, 03:39 AM   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveShooter View Post
#1 Stupid a** my wife is from a country full of those folks.
Everytime they came into her town in her country it was and is a blood bath. So don't you dare tell me whom I know and do not know. They whomever or whatever you may think want to destroy all non- beleavers. Go ahead and bury your head in the sand fine by me. I sure as hell won't pull you out that is for sure...
I never said I hated towel -heads -just don't like'em and thats my right. We cannot win a religious war anyway Please do not put words in my mouth about hate etc!!!!!

Old 01-23-2010, 05:08 AM   #68

Liked 3740 Times on 1828 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGIB View Post
It's a moot point now as Trijicon is going to stop doing it and "retrofit" the ones in the field. Damn shame as far as I'm concerned...
I wonder if it would be possible to purchase these retrofitted optics? Maybe admin or one of the mods could contact their PR department. If Trijicon were to make these optics available I might change my plans and get 1 or 2.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 01-23-2010, 11:03 AM   #69
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

The "code" is barely noticable, and as I have previously noted; I have had this Trijicon for 2 years and never even noticed it. I suppose you could grind it off, but it is embossed on the main scope casting. Sorry about the photo quality, it's a cheap camera!
p1230003.jpg   p1230002.jpg  

Old 01-23-2010, 12:41 PM   #70

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveShooter View Post
I never said I hated towel -heads -just don't like'em and thats my right. We cannot win a religious war anyway Please do not put words in my mouth about hate etc!!!!!
Dave, like it or not towel head is an uncool term in an open forum. When you use terms like that you basically group all like skinned and religious orientated people together. I feel your pain brother but you need to show IMHO a little more savvy. Bro, were all in this together.