muslims upset over "Jesus" rifles - Page 7
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

muslims upset over "Jesus" rifles


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 10:45 PM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Posts: 24,301
Liked 3496 Times on 1613 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Default

I'd do the same thing to save a contract of that amount. We are talking, probably, 80% plus of their business sales. Publicly save face. And then...

....I would micro stamp the exact same verse in the front piece of focal glass, down and to the lower left. Since most people are right eye dominant, and this would be on the second or third lens, they won't see it.

And I would have the pleasure of knowing that every target had that stamp over their head/chest before they received their final judgement.

JD
Dillinger is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:31 PM   #62
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Las Vegas,Nevada
Posts: 1,657
Liked 31 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo da Plumbr View Post
I say we dip each bullet in pig fat as a coating before sending them out to the sandbox.

And make sure to advertise the process on Al-Jezzera. Every US bullet is a terrorists one way ticket to hell.
Or, make a FMJ with pig fat at the core...and then do the Al-Jezzera thing. Any way you slice it, the PC crowd has got terminal cranial rectumitus and about the only thing that might cure them of that is a full dose of reality....like my size 10 foot up their a$$. That might not work, though, but it will make ME feel better.

Oh, and for the muslims being upset by biblical references on the scopes......F**k them and the camel they're having sex with.
AcidFlashGordon is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:32 AM   #63
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
FCross7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 1,017
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
I'd do the same thing to save a contract of that amount. We are talking, probably, 80% plus of their business sales. Publicly save face. And then...

....I would micro stamp the exact same verse in the front piece of focal glass, down and to the lower left. Since most people are right eye dominant, and this would be on the second or third lens, they won't see it.

And I would have the pleasure of knowing that every target had that stamp over their head/chest before they received their final judgement.

JD
I like that idea. I saw we e-mail it to their R&D team.

-Fred
__________________
"Breathe when you can, shoot when you should."
-Rob Leatham

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"
FCross7 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:48 AM   #64
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 9,639
Liked 11 Times on 11 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidFlashGordon View Post
Or, make a FMJ with pig fat at the core...and then do the Al-Jezzera thing. Any way you slice it, the PC crowd has got terminal cranial rectumitus and about the only thing that might cure them of that is a full dose of reality....like my size 10 foot up their a$$. That might not work, though, but it will make ME feel better.

Oh, and for the muslims being upset by biblical references on the scopes......F**k them and the camel they're having sex with.
If you don't let your feelings out sometimes, it's bad juju. Just let them go, you're among friends.
Benning Boy is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 02:59 AM   #65
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 34
Likes Given: 1

Default I know alot about those people

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCross7 View Post
I do find it sad that Trijicon is taking the inscriptions off. If I was over there, it could definitely be a little spirit lifter to see those inscriptions and think back to what they mean.

However, we shouldn't hate on Muslims just for being Muslims. It's not all Muslims that are the problem, but many people let the actions of a few, taint their opinion of the people as a whole. As far as the extremist groups that we are fighting, I like the pig blood soaked bullet idea.



First off, you are not very intelligent. Second off, the Muslims aren't at war with anyone, extremist groups whose religion happens to be Muslim, are at war with people.

Many of the so-called "Muslim Practices" that we find so distasteful, have no backing from the Qur'an, they aren't religious practices at all, they are cultural practices.

How about doing a bit of research before you go spouting off about a very large group of people that you so obviously know nothing about.

-Fred
#1 Stupid a** my wife is from a country full of those folks.
Everytime they came into her town in her country it was and is a blood bath. So don't you dare tell me whom I know and do not know. They whomever or whatever you may think want to destroy all non- beleavers. Go ahead and bury your head in the sand fine by me. I sure as hell won't pull you out that is for sure...
DaveShooter is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 03:31 AM   #66
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
hunter Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,413
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
I feel for Trijicon. Frankly, I'd tell the Fed "We have a contract, for the product that was approved all this time, till some f***wad at ABC decided otherwise. Buy out the contract."

Of course, I'm not in their position, but I wish they would have stood fast.
Your right on, a lots of people depend on Trijicon to put bread on their tables, and Trijicon owes their employees this government contract.

It's those dumb asses at that liberal scum sucking ABC that need their asses kicked. It be nice if all firearm owners could band together and boycott everything ABC advertises. When ABC starts losing contracts maybe those smug corporate bastards will feel the heat the same way as did those fine folks at Trijicon.

We got the power and I only wish I could harness it.
__________________
God, Family, Guns, in that order.
hunter Joe is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 03:39 AM   #67
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 34
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveShooter View Post
#1 Stupid a** my wife is from a country full of those folks.
Everytime they came into her town in her country it was and is a blood bath. So don't you dare tell me whom I know and do not know. They whomever or whatever you may think want to destroy all non- beleavers. Go ahead and bury your head in the sand fine by me. I sure as hell won't pull you out that is for sure...
I never said I hated towel -heads -just don't like'em and thats my right. We cannot win a religious war anyway Please do not put words in my mouth about hate etc!!!!!
DaveShooter is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 05:08 AM   #68
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
dog2000tj's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 8,309
Liked 3740 Times on 1828 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGIB View Post
It's a moot point now as Trijicon is going to stop doing it and "retrofit" the ones in the field. Damn shame as far as I'm concerned...
I wonder if it would be possible to purchase these retrofitted optics? Maybe admin or one of the mods could contact their PR department. If Trijicon were to make these optics available I might change my plans and get 1 or 2.
__________________
Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD
dog2000tj is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 11:03 AM   #69
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
TXnorton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Katy,Texas
Posts: 1,376
Default

The "code" is barely noticable, and as I have previously noted; I have had this Trijicon for 2 years and never even noticed it. I suppose you could grind it off, but it is embossed on the main scope casting. Sorry about the photo quality, it's a cheap camera!
p1230003.jpg   p1230002.jpg  
__________________
TXnorton
TXnorton is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:41 PM   #70
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
hunter Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,413
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveShooter View Post
I never said I hated towel -heads -just don't like'em and thats my right. We cannot win a religious war anyway Please do not put words in my mouth about hate etc!!!!!
Dave, like it or not towel head is an uncool term in an open forum. When you use terms like that you basically group all like skinned and religious orientated people together. I feel your pain brother but you need to show IMHO a little more savvy. Bro, were all in this together.
__________________
God, Family, Guns, in that order.
hunter Joe is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
"Keep" , "Bear" , "Infringed" Shallnotbeinfringed Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection 38 03-21-2013 06:04 AM
"Do "Gun-Free" Zones Encourage School Shootings?" cnorman18 The Club House 26 04-17-2012 09:57 PM
"Pet" Rifles? jeepcreep927 General Rifle Discussion 15 11-19-2009 09:25 AM
Henry Rifles "Made in America" cameronguyton The Club House 1 10-26-2009 01:45 AM
Witloe Remington 1858 New Model Army "Lee" & "Grant" bprevolver Blackpowder & Musket 0 09-25-2008 11:11 PM