muslims upset over "Jesus" rifles - Page 5
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

muslims upset over "Jesus" rifles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 01:02 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post
I'm sure if I could view that, I would think it awesome. Middle of the middle of noplace, remember?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 01-22-2010, 02:02 AM   #42

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
Buck knives used to put some little passage or quote in with their knives. I wasn't offended, in fact, I admired their convictions.

I believe at some point they quit doing that, and slowly started falling behind in the market.
I'm an atheist, I might go as far as saying that I actually hate some organized religions, and I bought Buck knives that had that little passage in their warranty papers. I was not offended, it was part of the company's personality, it's Mr. Buck's company, he can write whatever he wants on his knives' boxes. It's then up to me to purchase it or not.

It's quite simple, freedom 101.

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid20 View Post
As far a I am concerened the only people who have any right to complain about this are American soldiers who have the sight and are of a different religion and don't want their sight to have the inscription on it.
My thoughts exactly.
(canto XII, st. 6)

Old 01-22-2010, 04:22 AM   #43

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

Hypothetical.

Benning Industries markets a scope whose reticle is a depiction of the Crucified Jesus in place of crosshairs.

The military can't figure out what it is, but they order thousands. Basic training D.I.s think it's the greatest training tool. "Just put the little man over the target, and shoot, you maggot." BRM scores go through the roof, and even cooks earn Expert Infantry Badges.

Some j***off at ABC has absolutely nothing better to do than look for the Da Vinci code in everything solves the terrible secret.

The Muslim world is enraged. The ones we're at war with refuse to fight until it's removed. They sit on battlefields, AKs in the sand, with their backs to American forces.

Americans are powerless to do anything. Strict enforcement of Rules of Engagement forbid them raising a finger to the Muslims unless they are in the process of being decapitated, then they can fire a warning shot. They also sit in the sand, backs to the Muslims.

Jesus brings peace.

I'm offering these to FTF members for a special discount of $39.95, no shipping for you guys, you're my friends.

Old 01-22-2010, 04:27 AM   #44

Liked 3740 Times on 1828 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

I'll take 3, 1 for each rifle. Although i have no intention of fighting by the rules nor turning my back on an enemy.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 01-22-2010, 04:32 AM   #45

By the crap stained shorts of Crom!!!

Old 01-22-2010, 01:14 PM   #46

Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGIB View Post
Personally, I think it's fitting that these "Jesus" rifles send them to meet Allah...
That's a Big Amen!!!! Kill 'em all let God sort'em out!!!!

Old 01-22-2010, 01:28 PM   #47

Likes Given: 1

Default If you are not of their belif Muslim than you are a non- belieaver!!

They the Muslium's are at war with the Christians, Jews, Catholics, ets they are out to kill all non- belieavers. This was even discussed by a pastor whom was at a prision ministry where Musilum, Christians, Jewish Rabbi, etc.
The pastor asked is it not true that you are on a quest for a holy war to kill all non- believers of the mus-faith. The mus or towel head answered well yes.
We all had better wake up!! The Musilum faith is one of the fastest growin religions on the earth.
Give them Towel heads some pigs blood for all I care. They are not my friends my enemies for sure as well as everyone else whom is of another faith or belief system. And that is a Big Amen!!!

Old 01-22-2010, 04:02 PM   #48

Liked 1415 Times on 837 Posts
Likes Given: 437

NM, I'm not going there.

Old 01-22-2010, 04:09 PM   #49

I've always noticed how PC opens the door to the "Double Standard". If Muslims had verses from their Quran on their weapons, not 1 word would be said/mentioned about it. I hope the Christian soldiers refuse to remove the Bible references from their weapons. It's a sad day of affairs when a Christian based nation and a Christian based company can't express their love for Jesus.

Old 01-22-2010, 04:49 PM   #50

Perhaps I'm dense, but doesn't CAIR claim to condemn the actions of Muslim terrorists?

Why then the huge concern for the possible offense to these terrorists?

Unless maybe CAIR doesn't really condemn them as much as they claim.

Just sayin'.