Music Groups: Who Do You DISLIKE?? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Music Groups: Who Do You DISLIKE??

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 08:21 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Sean "P-Diddy-do whatever the hell your name is this week" Combs
Just die. You serve no purpose other than promoting a rather crappy vodka and Saville Row suits. Who the hell writes personal appearances, OF HIMSELF, into contracts for "artists" he signs for any videos they do?? Seriously, you friggin ego-maniac, get over yourself.
+1 on P.diddy (even the name sound stupid to me) I don't have a problem with the personality of the stars and divas... if they work hard to earn every single penny that they deserve, to me it's ok that they want to wash their @SS in mineral water... that's their money... but when they think that they are larger than life, that's really piss me off... A guy that barely can speak their own language, suddenly became insane wealthy and he believe that because his money it's a better person than you... man, I hate that...
In Latin America that sh1t happen to a new breed of a kind-of-latin-rap singers (raeggeton) ... they can't pronounce their name correctly...
“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 03-05-2009, 09:03 PM   #12

Led Zeppplin, AC/DC, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Rush, Judas Priest.

Also: Any and all country, and rap. I was at Best Buy one day, looking at some CDs, then suddenly a twangy, awful country started playing. I stopped what I was doing, and walked away. The sh*t was terrible.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”

Old 03-05-2009, 09:08 PM   #13

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Linkin Park

All country.

Old 03-05-2009, 09:09 PM   #14

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I hate C.R.A.P. Country and Rap. O yeah, Barry FN Manilow too. I can deal with just about everything else. I'm a product of the sixties and really enjoyed the eighties.

Old 03-05-2009, 09:14 PM   #15

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPond View Post
Where's the BanHammer?

Old 03-05-2009, 09:19 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
Where's the BanHammer?

I was thinking that was cause for immediate dismissal, myself.

Old 03-05-2009, 09:26 PM   #17

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPond View Post
I will give you Zepplin, I can't stand those guys either. And Rush, Power Trio or not, sucked - but you have to take back AC/DC, Megadeth and Maiden, for crying out loud man, when were you born???

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Linkin Park
And you ^^ , You're Fired!
fired.jpg  

Old 03-05-2009, 09:41 PM   #18

Hell, JD, if liking a band made up of a couple of fruitcakes singing bubblegum pseudo rock with members playing tuntables is a job requirement, then I would quit without notice in the middle of the day. Go to lunch and not return.

Old 03-06-2009, 12:20 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
for crying out loud man, when were you born???
December, 1978. Way back in 1984, I started Kindergarten, so why would a 5 year-old boy really dig the high-pitched voices and guitars Actually, I don't mind the high-pitch voices, but for the love of God, you have to at least carry a tune! I'm talking to you, Robert Plant, you tone-deaf freak. Don't even get me started on Brian Johnson!

Since I'm already shunned from the inner circle, I'm gonna twist the knife a lil' more. My favorite Metallica albums are Load and Reload. No joke, my friends.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”

Old 03-06-2009, 12:25 AM   #20

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

Linking park is so bad my 9 year old son makes puking sounds when they come on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPond
What are you smoking? Them bands were some of the most influential bands to ever walk on stage.

What do you listen to? Barry Manilow, Wayne Newton, blue man group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPond
Since I'm already shunned from the inner circle, I'm gonna twist the knife a lil' more. My favorite Metallica albums are Load and Reload. No joke, my friends.
OMG you got to be kidding me. Someone really likes that crap. You never listened to their early stuff did you. Much better then than them ***** whipped short haired butt pluggin faggots they turned into when they found a little money.

Last edited by cpttango30; 03-06-2009 at 12:20 PM.

Closed Thread