Originally Posted by axxe55
here's a few Pontiac trivia questions.
1) what was the two color combinations on the first Trans Ams?
2) how many Trans Ams did they make the first year of the Trans Am and what was the first year of the Trans Am?
3) how many factory convertable Trans Am did they make in it's first year and when did they offer a convertable again on the Firebird?
1) white and blue, and blue and white.
2) 697 Trans Ams were made from the middle of 1969 the first year that option was offered.
3) there were 8 convertable Trans Ams made in 1969, 4 with manual transmissions, and 4 with automatic transmissions.
1987 was the next time a convertable was offered for the Firebird. they were drop shipped at ASC for coversion from a T-Top to a convertable.