Muscle Car Trivia and thanks Hoss.!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Muscle Car Trivia and thanks Hoss.!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2013, 10:40 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
dango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 5,997
Liked 3214 Times on 1822 Posts
Likes Given: 18548

Default Muscle Car Trivia and thanks Hoss.!

Rather than steal your thread , sorry bout that , let's start a new one..!
I can think of 19 American made muscle cars..! How many can you name..?
After we get the cars , we'll get to Horse power , but first , lets name them 19 cars............!

Peoples , start your engines...........!

__________________
dango is offline  
 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 03-03-2013, 10:48 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
dango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 5,997
Liked 3214 Times on 1822 Posts
Likes Given: 18548

Default

After we get the names then I got many questions.......!

__________________
dango is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:03 PM   #3
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 28,735
Liked 21585 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

1. American Bantam
2. Auburn
3. Austin
4. Buick
5. Cadillac
6. Chevrolet
7. Chrysler
8. Cord
9. Crosley
10. De Soto
11. Dodge
12. Ford
13. Frazer
14. Graham
15. Hudson
16. Hupmobile
17. Kaiser
18. La Fayette
19. La Salle
20. Lincoln
21. Mercury
22. Nash
23. Oldsmobile
24. Packard
25. Pierce Arrow
26. Plymouth
27. Pontiac
28. Reo
29. Studebaker
30. Terraplane
31. Willys

okay what did i win?

__________________
Axxe55 is offline  
dango Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:04 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
sparky80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Rockland,Maine
Posts: 379
Liked 50 Times on 42 Posts
Likes Given: 69

Default

Chevelle, Camaro, Firebird, GTO, Nova, Mustang, Gran Torino, Cougar, Challenger, Charger, Barracuda,

__________________

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so."
Ronald Reagan

sparky80 is offline  
dango Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:20 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
dango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 5,997
Liked 3214 Times on 1822 Posts
Likes Given: 18548

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
1. American Bantam
2. Auburn
3. Austin
4. Buick
5. Cadillac
6. Chevrolet
7. Chrysler
8. Cord
9. Crosley
10. De Soto
11. Dodge
12. Ford
13. Frazer
14. Graham
15. Hudson
16. Hupmobile
17. Kaiser
18. La Fayette
19. La Salle
20. Lincoln
21. Mercury
22. Nash
23. Oldsmobile
24. Packard
25. Pierce Arrow
26. Plymouth
27. Pontiac
28. Reo
29. Studebaker
30. Terraplane
31. Willys

okay what did i win?
LOL....! You win a night here with me..! LOL.....!
BooooWaaaaaaaaaauhahahaaaaaa.........! LOL,,!
__________________
dango is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:23 PM   #6
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 28,735
Liked 21585 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango View Post
LOL....! You win a night here with me..! LOL.....!
BooooWaaaaaaaaaauhahahaaaaaa.........! LOL,,!
sorry, my wife said no!
__________________
Axxe55 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:27 PM   #7
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 919
Liked 516 Times on 281 Posts
Likes Given: 172

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky80 View Post
Chevelle, Camaro, Firebird, GTO, Nova, Mustang, Gran Torino, Cougar, Challenger, Charger, Barracuda,
Don't forget:

AMC Javelin

Chevy Corvette

Dodge Super Bee

Pontiac Grand Prix

Olds Cutlass 442
__________________
steadyshot is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:28 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
DFlynt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Festus, Missouri
Posts: 3,041
Liked 1786 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1539

Default

Just a few I can think of:

Camaro, Chevelle, Nova, GTO, Olds 442, Firebird Trans Am, Buick GSX Stage 1

Mustang, Cougar, Torino Talledega/Mercury Cyclone, Ford Fairlane GT 390

Barracuda, Challenger, Super Bee, Road Runner, GTX, Dodge Daytona/Plymouth Superbird

Javelin/AMX, SC/Rambler

__________________

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

DFlynt is offline  
dango Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:48 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
dango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 5,997
Liked 3214 Times on 1822 Posts
Likes Given: 18548

Default

OK , I'll give a little "Hint" to save time and talk fun stuff , (HORSE-POWER).!
A-A M C.
1-Javelin
2-Rebel Machine

B-Buick
3-Gran-Sport

C-Chevy
4-Camaro
5-Chevelle
6-Corvette

D-Dodge
7-Challenger
8-Charger RT

E-Ford
9-Mustang
10-Torino GT

F-Mercury
11-Cougar
12-Cyclone CJ

G-Plymouth
13-Barracuda
14-Road Runner

H-Oldsmobile
15-442

I-Pontiac
16-Fire Bird
17-G T O

Now you have the most of them , but I'm leaving two out..!
One made by Ford and one by Chevy , what are they....?

__________________
dango is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:57 PM   #10
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 919
Liked 516 Times on 281 Posts
Likes Given: 172

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango View Post
OK , I'll give a little "Hint" to save time and talk fun stuff , (HORSE-POWER).!
A-A M C.
1-Javelin
2-Rebel Machine

B-Buick
3-Gran-Sport

C-Chevy
4-Camaro
5-Chevelle
6-Corvette

D-Dodge
7-Challenger
8-Charger RT

E-Ford
9-Mustang
10-Torino GT

F-Mercury
11-Cougar
12-Cyclone CJ

G-Plymouth
13-Barracuda
14-Road Runner

H-Oldsmobile
15-442

I-Pontiac
16-Fire Bird
17-G T O

Now you have the most of them , but I'm leaving two out..!
One made by Ford and one by Chevy , what are they....?
Ford Cobra 427?
__________________
steadyshot is offline  
dango Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Arizona flexing sovereign muscle? BigByrd47119 Politics, Religion and Controversy 29 07-07-2012 07:01 PM
Trivia Gordo323 The Club House 6 05-27-2010 08:41 PM
Weight of suppressor affecting muscle memory and reflexes? Lindenwood Training & Safety 21 10-28-2009 03:18 PM
Muscle Memory SGT-MILLER Training & Safety 2 10-22-2009 03:57 AM